⁰¹⁶ NIGHT SIX

DAY 6

DAY 6

SCENE XII : ACT II — WORDS

"get out of the way!"

jeongguk was in a run.

heart hammering inside his chest, eyes prickling with treacherous tears, the man was breathless as he ran like his life depended on it.

please, please, let me make it on time.

thoughts in a disarray, jeongguk had only one thing inside his mind —the hospital, i must reach the hospital as soon as possible. hurry, hurry jeon jeongguk!

lips quivering with fright, jeongguk had wanted to grow invisible wings just so he could fly and reach the hospital — the hospital where jiho was being revived.

revived? yes, being revived.

what happened? why? why?

don't die on me, please.

no, why? you were alright just yesterday. you were alright this morning when i carried you.

you were breathing and alive! you were freaking alive, jiho.

what happened?

legs hurting from all the running, jeongguk's thoughts ate his mind as he desperately ran in the highway as he marched his way to the hospital — being caught up in the traffic was the least thing he wanted but, things weren't going the way he wanted it to be and now, here he was, running in the road as he had left his car on its own.

every sane man who would catch a glimpse of jeongguk would think he's crazy.