⁰¹⁴ [ INTERLUDE ❷ ]

INTERLUDE 

INTERLUDE ❷

she was in his arms.

jiho was embraced by that man, he held her tight, enclosed her protectively in his build as if protecting her and yeon from the harsh reality – that image, why does it keep on appearing inside my mind?

why does it keep on flashing? why must that image pop inside my head out of nowhere and whenever it appears inside my thoughts, a lump that i can't seem to remove would build up, making it so hard to breathe as my eyes would sting as if wanting to let tears break free into my eye sockets.

jiho looked as if she perfectly fit in the missing gaps of kim taehyung's body. just thinking about it was enough to pull strings in my heart.

kim taehyung

"what the hell was that damn kim taehyung's problem? where the hell did he appeared from and why the fuck did he punch you!?" lilia's voice rang like an alarm clock as she pulled me from my train of thoughts.

"lilia—" my eyes trailed on her physique and all i could see is red flashing in her eyes, i was on her apartment again and her she was, fuming with anger. we had just arrived from yeon's school as she was now draping a cotton with ab antiseptic unto the cut just above my lips and right cheek while i hissed at the pain.

"who gives him the right to just give you an uppercut out of nowhere?! like who in the right mind—" he has the right, he had every right to do that.

"stop" i shushed her, having enough of her rants as it annoyed the hell out of me.

"no, that man is out of his mind! he came out of nowhere and hurt you just like that and even threatened you!"