ALTERNATE FINALE

SHE GOT AWAY
SPECIAL O3 – ALTERNATE FINALE

SHE GOT AWAYSPECIAL O3 – ALTERNATE FINALE

that should be me.

lips quivering as he tried so hard to keep his feelings at bay, his eyes trailed everywhere but at the front, cupping his lips to stop the impending sob that was about to escape, jeon jeongguk found himself in dilemma. with shaky breath, he tried to refocus his line of vision to look ahead and he swore . . . he swore that he could certainly see how his heart is becoming pieces.

god, that should be me.

clad in white, the woman who was and is still the love of his life, his sunshine, his juliet, his lovely cinderella now stood at the foot of the altar as her hands were clasped with the man she now loves and not jeongguk, himself. The woman in white carried herself majestically, a smile adorning her beautiful face as she took everyone's breath away — even him//, the man who used to have her heart.

kim jiho was no longer jeon jeongguk's but kim taehyung's.

"congratulations to the newly weds!"

heart sinking down on the depths of hell, the man refused to acknowledge everything that he's seeing. no, tell me this is just a dream! as those words rang painfully inside his head, jeongguk could feel his whole world sinking until he felt like he was living in a dark oblivion.

no!

"jeongguk! jeongguk!"

jolting in his deep sleep with beads of sweat in his forehead, he came into a realization that his body had immediately sat up from his sleep. the first thing he noticed with his line of vision was they were blurry, that his eyes were already flooding with tears. shakily sighing, he wiped the tears that painted his cheeks as his nerves start to calm down.

"jeongguk?" heart almost stopping at the voice he had heard, his eyes immediately adjusted to the scene in front, he heaved a long relieved sigh as he noticed the another sleeping figure now fully awake and  . . . he couldn't help the way his eyes burned with the impending tears once more.

a dream, it was only just a dream

"a—are you okay?" god, it was only a dream. thank the heavens, i— face painted with worry as the woman held jeongguk's hands securely, jeongguk could feel his heart melting at the feeling of her warm and loving hands against his. a dream. jeon jeongguk was glad, so relieved that he couldn't find it in himself to speak anything, to make himself utter something.

bright night as the moon illuminated in the starry sky inside jiho's hospital room, there where three things jeongguk didn't expect for this night.