CONFESSIONS

SHE GOT AWAY
EXTRA — CONFESSIONS

it's been so long ever since i've updated and for that, i'm ultra-mega-super-duper sorry! i've been really really busy because i'm at my 4th year in college and things had been quite demanding in school, so i rarely had the time to even sleep and ...

it's been so long ever since i've updated and for that, i'm ultra-mega-super-duper sorry! i've been really really busy because i'm at my 4th year in college and things had been quite demanding in school, so i rarely had the time to even sleep and write stories. but fear not! for i have miraculously had time!

so haru haru, i am nichu and i have a few confessions to make.

NUMERO UNO.
i initially had four endings

A. BITTERSWEET ENDING

the ending would have a flow like this —jiho would never choose between taehyung and jeongguk. jiho, upon regaining consciousness (after the surgery) would really ask her brother jimin to pass the divorce papers in the court. the woman would had enough of making herself look like a complete fool, too wrapped up in the tiring relationship and even if jeongguk was the one who gave her another life, jiho's heart would close for him.

taehyung would know where to put himself, even if it hurts so much, he would choose to let the woman, go. jiho, wanting to learn first how to love herself, she decided that what was best for now was to learn how to love herself before she could give another piece of her heart to another. #loveyourself

happy endings doesn't always mean that the main character must end up with a man beside her but, it can also be their own happy ending - learning to stand up on one's own feet from a wounded heart.

epilogue: a two part epilogue, said by jeongguk and taehyung.

jeongguk — the scene starts with the picture of a messy home as clothes were scattered on the floor as a couple of soju bottles littered the miserable abode, the sound of static from the tv was echoing inside the room and there, a drunk and weeping man sat in front of the television. basically, this part illustrates how jeongguk recalls where everything in his life with jiho started— the sweet, sweet moments and how it just tragically ended with heartaches and regrets . . . because of him.

taehyung — the scene unfolds to taehyung seeing a resignation letter coming from jiho. eyes wide in shock and heart sinking down, taehyung had wanted to ask the woman the sudden change of plans but the moment his eyes make contact to the other, he understood where she was coming from. as much as it hurts and as much as he doesn't want to let the first girl who treated him like a real human go, he dutifully let her go as he only wanted happiness for her decision.

B. THE GOLDEN SHIP #JUNGHO
—i had two options in here.

first one;
jeongguk would come just in time to stop jiho from handing over the divorce papers. (this scene portrays to the true finale and not the alternate finale of the story). jeongguk, popping out of nowhere as he ran unto jiho's side, the man would instantly tear the paper into pieces and swoop jiho in her knees as he kiss her lips. memorizing the way how soft jiho's skin were, mapping every inch of it. jeongguk wanted to relive the feeling of being at home - but like dominoes falling down, he would get slapped and jiho would cry once more as she tell him how wrecked and tired she was.