⁰²⁰ DAY SEVEN.3

i had a hard time searching for an appropriate song in this chapter. i hope this one wouldn't flop and you'd get the right feels — xoxo, nick

 i hope this one wouldn't flop and you'd get the right feels — xoxo, nick ♥

SCENE XIII — ACT IIIDAY 7 : DENYING IS LYING

SCENE XIIIACT III
DAY 7 : DENYING IS LYING

jeongguk was in jeon cena mode.

beads of sweat on his forehead, heart on his mouth and teeth biting his lower lip, jeongguk's eyes was fixated on the fluffy and white bunny dressed in blue shorts and  blue tie.

"papa, get me the blue bunny!" jinyeon spoke cheerfully in jiho's arms as the man flashed a small smile to his son before focusing again. jeongguk's hand tightly clutched the controller and slowly but surely he pressed the red button beside it, the crawler started to move into life, lowering itself to get jeongguk's target. the man was desperate to get the rabbit  plushy on the claw crane.

one – jeongguk counted as he held his breath. gaze not leaving the crawler as it rummaged through the plushies, when jeongguk thought that it was the right time, he pressed the blue button and almost immediately, the crawler grabbed the bunny. hell yeah, you can do this jeon.

two, jeongguk murmured. the man wanted to rejoice but he knew that it was still early as any moment from now, the crawler might lose grip to the plushy so he kept his small joy to himself.

three. oh dear fuck, yes! jeongguk rejoiced, bunny teeth coming into full view as he grinned ear to ear. finally, the bunny plushy was dropped on the bin. "hell yes!" jeongguk murmured, fishing the plushy and happily skipping towards his son and wife, giving the male bunny to the kid.