Chapter One

I didn't think it would ever happen to me. I always thought that it was just something that happened to other kids. I guess that's what we all think though.

    Last year I was told that I had cancer. They told me that all they can do is save me some time. I am expected to die in a year or two.

    Once I learned that I was going to die soon I made sure to not take anything for granted.

     Most people have some huge bucket list for when they "kick the bucket" but me, my biggest dream is to meet the one and only Veronica Roth.

    Divergent is the only thing that kept me strong through all of my struggles, such as getting cancer. I tell myself to be brave whenever I an about to cry, or yell, or scream.

    Divergent is my life. Someday I will meet the amazing creator of my escape route, of my courage. I am reading the book for the tenth time and I fall in love with it all over again.

    People say that I am crazy, or weird, but honestly everyone has their own ways of coping and this is mine. I am an initiate, fourever and always.

    A/N

So what do you guys think? Is it good? If you see any typos please tell me. I did mean to put fourever instead of forever.

    I have two other books called Divergent: Four's Eyeview and My Demons.

    Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

xoxoxo,

Fourloveforever