Chapter Eight

"So are you Brianna's new boy friend?" My mom asks while we wait for our food.

    "MOM!!!!" I say giving her a 'did you really just say that' look. Miles laughs before answering.

    "Um, no. I am too old for her." He says winking at me.

    "Oh too bad. You guys would be a really cute couple."

    "Mom really?"

    "Sorry but it's true." She says I shake my head and Miles laughs. "Where have I heard your voice before?"

    "Mom he is in one of my favorite movies."

    "You're in Frozen?"

    "No mom he is in Divergent. That is why he is in Allegiant Part Two." I roll my eyes and look at Miles.

    "You like Frozen?" He says grinning.

    "Maybe?"

    "She also likes Mulan, and Hercules, and Brave, and Tangled..."

    "Mom he gets it I love fricken Disney movies."

    "I LOVE Frozen." He says and my jaw drops.

    "No fricken way. You?"

    "Um yes I have seen it only 1,000,001 times."

    "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight." I begin.

    "Not a footprint to be seen." He continues

    "A kingdom of isolation."

    "And it looks like I'm the king."

    "The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside."

     "Couldn't keep it in heaven knows I tried."

    "Don't let them in don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be."

    "Conceal don't feel don't let them know. Well now they know."

    "Let it go. Let it go. Can't hold it back anymore." We sing together.We can't continue because we are laughing so hard. I look at my mom and she had this strange look on her face.

    "I told you guys you would be a cute couple."

    "We aren't dating mom. He's just a..."

    "A really close friend." He finishes. We get our food and immediately start chowing down. After we are done eating, Miles pays for the lunch, we had back to the studio. Miles and I sing Frozen songs the entire way.

    We sing "Do you want to build a snowman" skipping arm in arm as we enter the filming location.