Chapter Five

"She sure is something else." Ansel says still staring at me.

"Definitely" Theo answers him.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask.

"No, you're amazing." The other man says still smiling at me. Miles freaking Teller thinks that I am amazing!!!!

I blush more and try not to fangirl. I repeat the words from one of my favorite movies. Conceal don't feel. Don't let them know. I say in my head over and over again.

"I don't know about that." I say still looking at the ground. "I'm just like everyone else."

"Really because any other girl would be screaming right now about Miles calling them hot."

"To be fair I couldn't really see him when he said that." I say. "And I am kind of screaming inside my head."

Oh gosh, did I really just tell them all of that? They laugh and I blush more.

"So are you here as Ansel's date?" Theo asks.

"Um no." I say shaking my head. "I don't even know why he brought me to meet you guys. I, I think I should get going."

"How are you you going to get back? I drove you here." Ansel says.

"I'll get a taxi." I say.

I turn around and start walking to the door. I feel a hand on my wrist and I turn my head toward them. "Bri, may I call you that, look you're here now so please just stay." Miles says still holding my wrist.

I look into his eyes and I melt. Rolling my eyes I turn my whole body back to them.

"Ugh fine." I say.

"Yes!" Miles says hugging me. I am stunned at first but then I hug him back. We hug for a moment too long. The only reason I notice is because of Theo clearing his throat.

"Sorry." I say and Miles is laughing. I blush and look at the ground.

"You sure do blush a lot." Theo says grinning at me.

"You sure do grin a lot." I retort looking up at him. Ansel and Miles burst into laughter.

"Hey guys. What's so funny." Shailene Woodley asks, walking over to us. She takes her spot next to Theo.

"What's up gurrrrl." Theo says wrapping his arm around her.

"Nothing really just Theo getting owned by a girl." Miles says. "This is Brianna." He puts his arm around me and winks. Laughing I slip his arm off of my shoulder and walk over to Shailene.

"You can call me Bri." I say extending a hand. She nods and shakes my hand.

"So are you Miles' date." Shailene says.

"No. I uh um." I say, blushing yet again.

"I brought her here." Ansel finishes for me. "As a friend. So she could meet everyone." They nod and start taking but I am not paying attention. Instead I get into a staring match with Miles.

"Should we leave you two alone?" Theo asks.

"Yeah sure." Miles says grinning and I am yet again blushing, staring insistently at the ground. Without another word Shailene and Theo leave. Ansel however stays for a second and whispers something in Miles' ear.

"I won't." I hear Miles answer. Then Ansel walks away and it is just Miles and I.

"You didn't have to do that." I say to him.

"I know, I just wanted to get away from whatever they were talking about." He says grinning.

Before we get to finish our conversation my phone starts to ring. Without thinking I pull it out and unlock it.

"Hey mom. What's up."

"You need to come back to the hotel so that you can get some sleep for tomorrow." I look at the time on Miles' watch and see that it is already 10:00.

"Okay. I'm on my way." I say and hang up. I put my phone in my pocket and look at Miles. He is grinning widely.

"Is that my face on your lock screen?" He says. I completely forgot.

My home screen and my lock screen both are pictures of Miles I found on instagram. My lock screen is a picture of him reading 'Divergent'. My home screen is a picture of him and Shailene hanging out at the VMAs.

"Ummm... maybe?" I say blushing. "I have to go. My mom wants me to come back to the hotel." I say quickly changing the subject.

"Okay. I'll drive you." He says.

"You don't have to." I begin but he shakes his head and grabs my hand.

"Well I am." He says, dragging me outside and towards his car. "And on the way we can talk about your secret undying love for me." He says.

"Oh my god you have a lot of pictures of me on here. I'm surprised you don't have a picture of me nude. Wait, do you?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. We are stopped in front of the hotel and he is going through all of my photos. He guessed my password.

"No, I don't." I say defensively. "Now give me my phone back my mom is waiting for me." He hands me my phone and I put it in my pocket taking off my seatbelt.

"Will I see you again?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say. "Sooner then you think." He nods his head and I open my door getting out.

"Bri." He says. I turn around and he gets out of the car. "Let me walk you to your room." I nod my head and we walk up to my room in silence.

When we get to my room he looks at me for a moment before hugging me.

"I'll be back." He says in his terminator voice before letting go of me. I giggle and he walks back to his car.