Chapter Thirty-Six

We take the motorcycle and the whole way to the studio I am worrying. I am so worried that I don't even realize that we stopped.

    "You can let go now B." Miles says. I nod my head and release my grip around Miles' waist and get off.

    "You okay you look worried." Miles says getting off the motorcycle and standing across from me.

    "What if they don't like me or they think I'm ugly or a bitch?"

     "Bri settle down. You are not ugly or a bitch. It's just an interview relax it's going to be okay." He says wrapping me in a hug. I hug him back and nod. "Why do you even care what they think?"

    "These are your fans M. They're important to you and I just want them to like me."

    "They may be my fans but you are more important to me then all of them combined." He says. I smile.

    "I'll be the greatest fan of your life." I say smiling. It's a quote from our song. He smiles too and nods.

    "Get on my back." He says pulling away.

    "What? No."

    "Come on."

    "No."

    "Get on my back."

    "no."

    "Come on just do it." I leap onto his back and he puts his hands on my legs to help hold me up.

    "Oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like their not shining."

    "Wow so you're going to sing as you give me a piggy back ride into an interview."

    "Yep." I laugh and he runs into the building singing 'Just the Way You Are' by Bruno Mars. We pass many different workers and they ask stare at us but I don't care I just laugh. When we reach the right room Mike's slams the door open and continues singing.

    "Her lips her lips I could kids them  all day if she'd let me.  Her laugh her laugh she hates but I think it's so sexy. She's so beautiful and I tell her every day." He puts me on the one couch in the room and stands on front of me waking around the room and dancing.

    "Oh you know you know you know it's never ask you to change. If prefect's what you're searching fur then just stay the same. So don't even bother asking 'Do I look okay?' You know I'll say,

    "When I see your face. There's not a thing that I would change. Cause girl you're amazing. Just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause girl you're amazing just the way you are.

    "The way you are. The way you are. Girl you're amazing. Just the way you are." Miles sings making his way back to me. He kneels down in front of me and grabs my hands in his.

    "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause girl you're amazing. Just the way you are. Yeah."

    Miles smiles then sits down beside me on the couch. I sure at him. We are sitting on a small love seat. I sit on his lap and put my feet between the cushions on the other end.

    "Well that was quite a way to start an interview." says the lady sitting in a chair across from us. We laugh and Miles wraps his arms around my waist. He puts his head on my shoulder.

    "My name is Elaine." The woman says shaking Miles' hand first and then mine.

    "I'm Brianna Loveless and you obviously know Miles." I say.

   "Well yes." she says laughing.

   "So the audience was wondering if you two were official or what?"

   "Yes. We are dating." Miles says.

   "Obviously you guys aren't a normal couple judging from these pictures." Elaine says and one of the screens turns to a bunch of pictures of us dancing on the fountain of the village.

   "No. Not really. We are pretty extraordinary." Miles says laughing.

    "So I have this hat that has a bunch of random questions that the audience asked." She says handing us the hat. We laugh and I grab the hat.

    "fancy hat." I say and she laughs nodding.

    "What kind of advice would you two give for young couples?" Miles asks pulling the first slip out of the hat.

    "Just to be themselves. Don't be something you're not for anybody. You don't have to be a sappy romantic couple to be happy." I say and Miles nods.

    "Yeah. I mean if they really love you they will love the real you and that's important." Miles says handing the paper to Elaine. She takes it and throws it in the trash beside her. Miles holds out the hat for me.

    "How long have you been dating?" I ask looking at Miles.

    "Like each other? Um let's see we started dating on the sixteenth of December so like 2-3 weeks." He says I nod knowing that it is more like 3-4 weeks. I hand Miles the hat and he pulls out another slip of paper.

    "How old is Brianna and how much of an age difference is there?"

    "You never ask a lady how old she is." I say laughing. "I'm just kidding in eighteen."

    "And I'm 30 so that is about 12 years age difference."

    "Holy shit." I say.

    "You guys don't think that's too big if an age gap?" Elaine says.

    "Age doesn't matter when you're in love." Miles says. I smile at him and intertwine our fingers. Elaine nods smiling. Miles hands me the hat and I pull out another question.

    "What are your favorite three qualities about each other?"

    "Only three?"

    "Well for B I really love her childish side. She watches Disney movies with me and we sing Frozen songs. Also she is absolutely beautiful." I blush.

     "Aww thank you." He smiles.

    "Well it's true." I giggle. "Oh and she understands. She takes the time to listen and to help and comprehend and I just live that about her." I nod.

    "I agree with Miles. I love how childish he is definitely it's important to find someone who makes you feel good about yourself and he definitely makes me feel good about myself. Um he is really hot which is awesome." I laugh.

    "and his sense of humor. He knows when to joke abs when not to joke which is important. You know I can't just choose three. He is everything I've ever wanted." I say and he nods.

     "Yeah. That was kind of a stupid question." He says nodding.

    "Well thanks for the interview." She says shaking our hands again. We get up and Miles grabs my hand.

    Later that night we watch the interview on tv. I think I look like shit but Miles says otherwise. They were apparently filming our entry because it was in the interview. Everyone laughs and I blush. I have the best boyfriend ever.