Chapter Thirty-Five

I am in the bathroom helping Miles clean up. He makes a funny face at me and I laugh.

    "I'm really sorry about Kait. I don't know what got into her." I say wiping the blood off of his forehead.

    "It's fine. I get it. She just doesn't want you to get hurt. I would do the same thing if it were my friend." I laugh.

    "I guess you're right, but you would never hurt me."

    "Never in a million years." He says smiling. He pulls me into a kiss. I can hear the door open saying that Theo is home.

    Miles and I are making out in the bathroom when Theo walks in.

    "Um sorry to interrupt-" Theo says looking at Miles and I. "Holy shit what happened?" Theo says once he sees Miles' face.

    "Well let's just say Bri has some really protective friends." Theo begins to laugh.

    "He got his ass kicked by a girl?"

    "I could kick your ass." I say my hands on my hips. I hear a knock on the door so I go answer it with Theo and Miles at my side. It's Ansel and Shai.

    "Hey guys what's up?" Ansel says as they walk inside.

    "We are debating on wether or not I could kick Theo's ass.

    "I don't know Bri. Theo boxes." Shai says.

    "So? I've taken a few martial arts classes."

    "Yeah Bri. No offense but you are a little fragile being a girl and all." Ansel says.

    "Offense taken." I answer.

    "Honestly, I think Bri could take him. I mean she is tough dude." Miles says wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile at him.

    "Thanks." I say and I kiss him.

    "So are you two official or what?" Shai asks.

    "We are official." I say looking at him and we both smile.

    "It is getting a little sickening watching them actually." Theo says.

    "I think it's cute." says Shai. I pull away from Miles and look at Theo.

    "Let's see who could kick who's ass." I say.

    "Now I don't want to hurt you." Theo says.

    "Who says that you would be the one hurting me?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

    "Ugh fine. But don't complain if you get hurt okay." I nod my head and we stand across from each other in the huge living room. Ansel cues for us to go and Shai and Miles record it.

    Theo grabs my wrist and pulls it. He is strong and knocks me over but I quickly stand up and manage to get my wrist out of his hands. I knee him in the family jewels a few times until he sinks to the ground. Then I pin his hands behind his back and make him lay on the ground. His face is digging into the carpet.

    "Okay okay I give. Uncle."

    "No."

    "What do you mean no?"

    "You have to call pansycake."

    "I'm not going to-" I tighten my grip on his arm and he groans. "Okay okay fine. Pansycake. I call pansycake." He says. I smile and stand up waking to Miles. I peck him on the lips and sit in his lap.

    "Now who got their ass kicked by a girl?" Miles asks smiling. Theo groans still laying on the ground.

    "You can get up now Theo."'I say grinning.

    "I think I'll stay here for a moment." He says. I laugh and suddenly I feel a vibration under my butt. I jump.

    "Um Miles did you just?"

    "No, no I swear that was my phone." He says putting up his hands and I feel the vibration again. I nod and get up so he can answer his phone. Everyone is laughing. When he gets back he looks at me.

    "We have an interview tomorrow with Entertainment Tonight. To talk about our relationship status." He says. I nod. Theo gets off the floor but he is obviously still in pain. 

    "Let's watch this video shall we?" Shai asks and we all nod running to watch the video. I pretend to watch but I'm not really paying attention. I'm busy worrying about tomorrow.