Chapter Thirty

I wake up with a terrible headache. Miles' arms are around me and he is still asleep. I suddenly feel my stomach twist and I jump out of bed. I run to the bathroom, which is right across the hall, and quickly open up the toilet seat before vomiting.

    I vomit again and I feel somebody's hands pull back my hair. After throwing up as much as I could I lay on the floor, the cool tile soothing my monster headache and my upset stomach. Miles lays down next to me.

    "I should never have gotten drunk last night." I say. He laughs.

    "I know it sucks now but you'll feel better later." I roll my eyes.

    "Later as in a million years?"

    "No, sooner than you think." I nod my head and close my eyes.

    "I think I'll just sleep here for a moment." I say. Miles nods.

    "I'll be right here the whole time. To infinity and beyond." I laugh.

    "Umm... what happened last night?"

    "Well you got really drunk. You went for a swim, fully clothed. I mean you still had your heels on and everything." He says laughing.

    "Okay okay get on with it." I say blushing.

    "Well Brandon brought you to my room and you guys started making out on my bed and then we got in a big fight then we kissed and here we are."

    "So... does this mean we're a couple now?"'

    "If you want to be."

    "YES!!!!" I shout jumping up and hugging him. He hugs me back.

    "Ehem. Look sorry to break up the moment but I got to take a piss." Theo says standing in the doorway. We pull away and Miles helps Mr stand up.

    "Oh Bri what happened? You look like shit."

    "Thanks Theo."

    "I'm sorry but it's true."

    "Well if you need to know, I got drunk off my ass at the party last night."

    "Oh yeah I heard you went for a swim. Bad ass dude." He says fist bumping me. "Now get out so I can take a piss."

    "Okay okay." I say.

    "Don't need to tell me twice." Miles says. I lay down on the bed and Miles heads off for a second. He comes back with some aspirin, some toast, and a sparkly 6 inch heel. He is soaking wet.

    "Miles what did you-?"

    "My Cinderella lost her shoe." I aww and he puts the shoe on my foot. He laughs then leans up and kisses me. He is mine and I am his, and that is how it shall stay.