Chapter Forty-Two.

~Kait's Pov~

    "Hey Kait." My brother says. I am opening my eyes as he falls out of the window and onto my bedroom floor with a crash.

    "Be quiet Payton." I say jumping out of my bed to close the window. I turn back around to find him laying in my bed. "Payton." I whine. I try pushing him out of the bed but he doesn't budge. I try to flip the mattress but that doesn't work either.

    "Gosh Payton I didn't realize you were so fat."

    "Oh shut up." He mumbles. I roll my eyes. Fine then, if I can't go back to bed might as well get ready for the day. I step out of my room and run right into my mom.

    "Hey Kait what's the rush?" My mom says trying to look past me as I close the door to my room.

    "Oh, um nothing." I say. I can't tell her that Payton is here, she'd be so mad that I kept it a secret. "I just um can't sleep, so I am getting ready for school. I think I'm going to go visit Beth after though." I say. My mom doesn't know that Beth and I are fighting, I've been using Beth's house as an excuse to really see Tyler.

    "Okay then."She says turning back around and walking towards her room again. I breathe out, that was a close one. I finish getting ready for the day and then leave for Tyler's house.

   "Hey bae." He says answering the door and pulling me inside.

    "Bae?"

    "It's a vines thing." He says as we walk into his room. I shrug I'm used to it by now. He pulls me into a kiss. Grinning I kiss back.

    "Tyler?" I hear. It sounds like his friend.

    "Crap." I hear him say. He pulls back. "Here just, hide in the closet." He whispers opening the closet door.

    "Tyler?" His friends yell again slowly opening the door.

    "I'm uh getting dressed." He says jumping in front of the door. Gee motions fir me to get inside of the closet abs I do as he says. Once I close the closet door he opens his bedroom door and his friends come in.

   "Tyler bro you change fast." Tate says walking in with Dawson and patting him on the back. I have to force myself not to laugh. Tate is Brianna's ex-boyfriend, abs she considers him get first even though her first real boyfriend was when she was two.

   Tate and Brianna started dating Freshman year, it lasted for almost two years. Bri still had that stupid stuffed panda bear he gave her, she called him panda. 

    "Unless that want what you were really doing." Dawson says clucking his tongue. "Were you jacking off again?" Tyler blushes. Ewww his friends are so disgusting.

   "No."

   "Oh were you with a girl? Did you put your finger up get butt?" Tate says. Oh my god, what did Bri ever find attractive about this guy?

    "NO!!!!" Tyler says.

    "You know you better clean off the vibrator you used before you give it back to your mom." Says Dawson. Gross what is wrong surf these morons? Tyler hits them both on the back of the head.

    "Would you two just shut up and leave me alone? I'll see you at school, okay?" He says. They nod and head off in different directions.

    I get out of the closet and Tyler pulls me toward him.

    "Now where were we?" He asks leaning in to kiss me again but I'm still caught up on the fact that he made me hide.

    "Are you ashamed of me?" I ask taking a step back.

    "What, no of course not." He says. I cross my arms.

    "Really cause it sure didn't seem like that a second ago."

    "Kait please."

     "No, you know what I don't need this." I say backing up and walking away from his house. Gosh my life really sucks right now.