Chapter Thirty-Three

I wake up to two beautiful eyes staring at me.

    "Miles? What the hell are you doing you creeper?" I say throwing a pillow at him and laughing. He laughs too and lays next to me on the bed.

    "Guess what day it is."

    "Um the 16th of December?"

    "Saturday."

    "Yeah and?" I say pretending not to remember.

    "You seriously don't remember?"

    "Remember what?"

    "I finally get to kiss you in public today!" I laugh. He smiles at me pulling me in for a kiss. I smile into the kiss then pull away.

    "Save it for later lover boy." He laughs and I get out of my bed and get dressed in the bathroom. 

    Miles drives my motorcycle to the village and I hug his waist. The village is a large outside shopping center with restaurants and a huge fountain that dances in the beginning of each hour.

    When we first get there we decide to eat lunch at one of the restaurants because I slept in until 2:00. Miles smiles at me the whole time. I try to kiss him but he leans away and shakes his head.

    "No. This is our second third first kiss I want it to be perfect." He says smiling.

    "Third?"

    "The first was at the gas station, the second was when we were kissing in the rain at the party, and this will be our third." I smile.

    "You have been watching too much Nicholas Sparks movies."

    "No. I've been watching too many Twilight movies." He says laughing.

    We go to the movies and decide on watching Allegiant Part Two. It was hilarious because the entire movie people were so busy watching Miles instead of the actual movie. Miles didn't notice them, in fact during the movie he started saying his lines. As usual I cried when people died and laughed when the jokes came up and people thought I was a crazy fangirl, which they are pretty right, but Miles didn't care. He laughed with me and told me he thought it was cute. When we get out of the movie there are paparazzi everywhere, hiding in the bushes or anywhere else they can stay concealed.

    It is 5:00 and top of the hour so the fountains begin to dance. Since it is night they are lighting up with colors like green, red, and blue from the LED lights in the water.

    "May I have this dance?" Miles asks bowing and holding out his hand. I smile and put my hand in his.

    "Of course sir." I say giggling. We walk to the base of the fountain and everyone makes way for us. We aren't dressed all fancy but I feel like I am a princess at some ball in a Disney movie and he is my prince. The song that is playing is called I'll Be by Edwin McCain. We are floating on air.

    "This is our song." I whisper to him smiling, my head on his chest.

    "Our song." He smiles.

    "Stay right here." He says letting go of me.

    "Where are you going?"

    "This isn't our style. I'm going to the other side of the fountain. Then we will run through the fountain and meet in the center. It will be awesome." He whispers in my ear. I smile.

    "You really have been watching too much Twilight."

    "I know." He says laughing. "Now stay here." I do as he says and soon he is on the other end of the fountain smiling at me. He nods his head and we both run towards each other. We meet in the center of the fountain and he picks me up twirling me around. He puts me back down and we begin dancing in the middle of the fountain. The fountains streams go up and we are getting drenched from water. He smiles before leaning in and kissing me. The kiss is tender, sweet, perfect, and overall magical. This is the best third kiss ever.

~Paparazzi Pov~

    We are hiding in the bushes as they come out from their movie. Ironically they are watching Allegiant Part Two. As they come out of the theater they are laughing. The girl has tear stains on her face and looks a little strange. Her hair is in a messy bun and she is wearing mostly black clothing. Is she Goth?

    The fountains begin to follow the rhythm of the music and Miles holds his hand out to the girl. She smiles and takes it. They begin to dance at the base of the fountain before Miles pulls away. They talk for a second and then Miles leaves to stand at the other end of the fountain. He nods and they both run in the fountain and begin dancing in the center of it. I take pictures like my life depended on it. Suddenly they lean in and kiss and I jump out of the bushes taking as many pictures as I can. Soon the security comes and makes them get out of the fountain. They go into a nearby restaurant and I take my stuff back to the van and drive off calling my boss.

    "Did you get the pictures?"

    "Yeah."

    "Good. Now I want those pictures in the next issue."

   "Okay sir."

    "This will be the next biggest story I can sense it."

    "Yes sir. Goodbye sir." I say hanging up the phone and continue driving. This will be the next big thing. I am sure of it.