Chapter Thirty-Nine

~Miles' Pov~

    I wake up with my arms still wrapped around Bri. She looks so peaceful. I don't want to wake her up. I quietly slip out of her grasp and out of my room.

    "Hey Miles happy-" Theo says. I clap a hand around his mouth.

    "Shut up will you?" I say glancing back. I hear B quietly mutter something in her sleep, she talks while she sleeps it's so adorable, and I relax a little.

    "I don't want her to know, okay?" I whisper.

   "Why not?" He whispers back.     

    "Because I'm thirty one now Theo. This makes me another year older than her. I don't want her to be embarrassed about our

relationship."

    "Embarrassed? She's dating a fucking celebrity, Miles. I don't think she's embarrassed."

    "It's not always about money or publicity, Theo."

    "I know but, still."

    "Whatever."

    "So is she living here or what?" Theo asks suddenly.

    "What?"

    "Well she spends the night so often I figured she lived here."

    "She's not living here Theo, not yet."

    "Oh so you guys just need a place for sex." I turn bright red.

    "No." I say.

    "Oh come on. We both know that you two do that sometimes."

    "Um actually."

    "Don't tell me you two haven't had sex yet!" Theo says I shrug abs scratch my head.

    "No fucking way." Theo says. "You have to have sex Miles. It's seals the relationship. You don't have an actual relationship until you have sex."

    "Really?"

    "Really dude."

    "You aren't a virgin are you?"

    "NO no, I'm not." I say. He bids nods.

    "Do you think she is?" B suddenly walks out wearing one of my shirts that falls just below her butt. She stretches and rubs the sleep out of her eyes.

    "Hey M. Good morning." I smile.

    "Good morning." I lean in and we kiss as I pull back I see Theo wink at me.

    "Why don't you go get ready for school babe?" She nods and goes into the bathroom to take a shower. I hit Theo on the back of the head. He laughs.

   "Shouldn't you join her?" I hit him again harder and he laughs walking back into his room. "Happy birthday dude." He says when the shower water turns on and then he turns back around closing the door.

    I drive B to school. After I drop her off I head to the mall. When I get there I head to Helzberg Diamonds.

    "Did my order come in?" I ask a woman at the desk.

    "umm maybe what's the name?"

    "Teller."

    "Oh, yes it did. One minute let me go get it." She says slipping into a room and coming back with a small black box that has the Dauntless symbol on it.

    "Here you go." She says handing it to me. I look inside. the ring is exactly the way I wanted it. It's beautiful. I pay her and leave. Tonight will be epic.