Chapter-Thirty One

When I go back to school the next day I still feel like crap. Miles offers to drive me to school and of course I accept. When he parks the car we get out and he walks me to the door, teenage girls swarm around us.

    "Well I better go." I say. I hug him and he hugs back.

    "I'll see you after school." He says leaning in to kiss me.

    "No. Not here." I whisper in his ear.

    "Why not?"

    "Because it's illegal as of right now."

   "I know but-"

    "No buts. I'll see you after school." I say hugging him one more time before leaving to meet Kaitlyn at our usual place. She gets there after a while.

    "Wow dude. You look like crap." She says walking over to me.

    "I could say the same about you."

    "Hey don't be jelly." She says I laugh.

    "Whatever."

    "Seriously though, what's wrong with you?"

    "I..."

    "Oh god. OH MY GOD! Are you... pregnant?"

    "No Kait I am not pregnant for gods sake."

    "Are you sure when was the last time you... you know did it? Was it with Miles? I'll stab him in the eye with a butter knife."

    "Kait I am positive that I am not pregnant. I'm just fighting the hangover still and I didn't get much sleep."

    "Mhm sure. I'm not buying it."

    "REALLY KAIT JUST SHUT UP ALREADY. I'M NOT PREGNANT. I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD SEX WITH MILES. I AM A FRICKEN VIRGIN YOU MORON." Kait raises her eyebrows and is blushing, she does that when she is embarrassed, and I am blushing brightly. By now the entire crowd of people has stopped and they are staring at us. There are a few guys giving me some creepy looks.

    "Hey dudes, yeah you morons. What do you think you are looking at? Keep walking or I'll stab you." I laugh and the bell rings for us to class.

    "Thanks Kait. See you at break."

    "You're welcome. See you at break."

    The day seems to go on forever. Finally when school gets out I run to the parking lot and see Miles. It takes all I have to not run up to him and hug him. Screw it I don't care what these people think. I run into his arms and he picks me up twirling me in the air before putting me on the ground. We get in his car and drive off to his place.

    "Hey Bri." Theo says as we enter Miles' house, our arms wrapped around each other.

    "Hey Theo."

    "What are you two love birds up to?"

    "We are actually going to watch a movie."

   "Oooh can we watch Frozen again?"

    "Of course." He says poking my nose.

    "Ugh too much lovey dovey shit." He says and we laugh. "Well I'm off to have s-fun with Shai." I smile was he about to say what I think he was about to say?

    "Mkay have fun with Shai." Miles says

    "But not too much fun." I say wiggling my eyebrows at him and Theo turns a little red.

    "And don't be home too late." Miles says. Theo rolls his eyes before leaving. We head over to the couch and put in Frozen. It isn't long before I start singing along with all of the songs.

    "What?" I say after 'Let it go' because Miles is looking at me.

    "You are just so sexy that's what." He says smiling.

    "Oh stop with all the mushy stuff will you?"

    "What do you mean?"

    "I mean that we all know that it is a load of shit. I'm not sexy."

    "Yeah you are right. You are super mega sexy. You're smexy." I laugh and roll my eyes.

    "Whatever."

    "It's true." He says smiling at me. We look at each other for a second before he pulls me into a kiss. I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on the small of my back and pulls me close to him. He lays back pulling me on top of him. His tongue slips in my mouth and I almost gag. I don't really understand the whole French kissing thing but whatever. Soon enough we pull away gasping for air. We lean our foreheads together and we both smile.

    "I can't wait to kiss you whenever I want to." Miles says.

    "I know I can't either. We just have to wait until Saturday okay?"

    "Saturday? You turn eighteen on Wednesday."

    "I know but it will be suspicious if we start publically dating on my birthday."

    "I guess you're right. I am not waiting past Saturday though."

    "I know and I get that." He smiles and kisses me again. We make out for a little longer until I have to start on my homework. I sneak glances at him though. I can't wait until Saturday that way the world can know that I am taken by this amazing guy. It looks like my life is finally pulling together.