Chapter Four

Ansel Elgort, I just ran into Ansel Elgort. I have to use all of my will power to not fangirl.

    "Ummm yeah I am." I manage to say.

    "I am so so sorry." He says worried. "Did I hurt you? Are you okay." He says scanning me and turning me around.

    "I'm fine." I tell him. "I'm stronger than I seem."

    "I can see that." He says still examining me.

    "You can stop checking me out now." I say with a smirk.

    "I wasn't checking you out." Ansel says.

    "Sure you aren't." I answer winking at him. He laughs and winks back. 

    "Hey I'm going to a cast party. Do you maybe want to come with?" He asks me.

    "I don't know...." I begin but he cuts me off.

    "We are all really excited to meet you. I'm sure they would love for you to be there."

    "But..."

    "No buts. You are coming." I shake my head no and he gives me puppy dog eyes quivering his lip.

    "Ugh fine. Just let me tell my mom." I say. He drives me to my hotel and I head up to my room.
    When I reach the room I slide the key and walk in. My mom is hidden under the blankets and is snoring pretty loudly. I decide not to wake her up and just put a note on the tv.
Dear Madre,
    I went to a casting party for Allegiant Part Two. I brought my phone and key with me do call me if you need anything. I love you.
Sincerely,
    Brianna
    I close the door behind me and walk back to Ansel's car.
    "You ready to go?" He asks me when I get in. I nod and we start heading off to the party.

    "Are you sure I'm allowed to be here. I don't want to crash a party people don't want me to be at." I say. We are stopped in front of the Hancock Building. They have blocked it off since I last saw it and I can tell that there is a party inside.
    "It will be fine." He tells me. "Just relax. If they give you a hard time I'll kick their butts, but they won't." I nod and we walk in together.
    "Hey Ansel." Asks a familiar British voice. We turn around and look at the two guys approaching us. It is Theo and some other dude I can't see right now.
    "Who's this hotty?" asks the other guy. He was American and I know I have heard his voice before. I blush and look down.
    "My name is Brianna, but my friends call me Bri." I can feel their eyes on me so I look up still blushing. Theo and Ansel look confused but the third man that I now recognise has a smile on his face. I can't believe it is really him!!!!