Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N

    Sorry this chapter isn't very interesting just a filler. There are some Frozen parts though.

    Also sorry for this chapter being so late I am really frustrated right now because this story is having difficulties. For some reason it changed to a rated r book instead of rated pg-13. Don't forget to vote comment and share.

    xoxox,

Fourloveforever

    I wake up alone. I reach out my arms for Miles warmth but I can't find him. I open my eyes in defeat and notice a note where Miles should be.

    Brianna,

Meet me in the kitchen.

    Miles

    I smile and grab the clothes he left me at the end of the bed. They seem a little warm for L.A. but I put them on anyways. I am wearing black jeans, black snow boots, and a purple long sleeved shirt. I stick my phone in my back pocket and walk to the kitchen.

    Miles hands me a muffin and grabs his keys off of the counter. 

    "Let's go." He says.

    "Go where?"

    "It's a surprise."

    "No more surprise bull crap. Where are we going?"

    "Sorry I'm not telling you."

    "Ugh Miles."

    "Nope." He says popping his p. I roll my eyes and follow him out to the car we rented. I got in the passenger seat and Miles got in the driver's seat. Shailene and Theo pop up out of nowhere and get in the backseat.

    "Can we come? We have nothing to do and the plane doesn't leave until 6:00." 

     "I think you can but Miles won't tell me where we're going."

    "No. You're not coming." Miles says.

    "Oh I know where you guys are going." Theo says.

    "What where?" Shai asks. Theo whispers in her ear and she smiles. "That's awesome. You're going to have a lot of fun."

    "Where are we going?" I ask.

    "Well you're going..." Theo begins.

    "You wouldn't." Miles buts in.

    "Oh I will. If you don't let us come along."

    "Ugh fine. You're such a butt head." Miles says and we head off to wherever we are going.

    We drive up to a huge patch of white snow in the middle of the mountains.

    "SNOW!!!!" I shout jumping out of the car before Miles even stops the car. Everyone laughs. Miles parks the car and everyone gets out. I look at Miles deviously.

    "Do you want to build a snowman?" I sing.

    "Come on let's go and play."

    "I hardly see you anymore. Come out the door it's like you've gone away." We start skipping around in the snow still singing 'Do you want to build a snowman'.

    "We used to be best buddies and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why."

     "Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman."

    "Go away Brianna."

    "Okay bye."

    "Do you want to build a snowman?"

    "Or ride our bikes around the halls."

    "I think a little company is overdue. I started talking to the pictures on the walls. Hang in there Joan."

    "This place gets kind of lonely all these empty rooms just watching the hours tick by." Miles clicks his tongue a few times and we continue singing.

    "Miles." I say knocking on a nearby tree. "Please I know you're in there. People keep asking where you've been."

    "They say have courage and I'm trying to. I'm right out here for you just let me in."

    "We only have each other. It's just you and me. What are we gonna do?" We go back to back and slide down, sitting in the snow.

     "Do you wanna build a snowman?" We sit back up and start building a snowman. We make a mini snowman and Miles motions his arms like Elsa did when she built Olaf. Then he goes behind it and grabs its arms.

     "Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs." He says I giggle and run up hugging Olaf.

    "I love you Olaf." I say hugging the snowman. We laugh and I pull Miles into a hug. I pull back and look into his eyes. I am about to lean in and kiss him when someone shouts behind us.

    "That is so going on YouTube." Theo shouts. We turn to face him and see that they must video taped the entire thing. I laugh shaking my head and standing up. We watch the video and I have to admit it is hilarious. Shai posts it in YouTube when Miles isn't looking.

    Theo and Shai get in a big conversation about how popular that video is going to get and Miles and I exchange a look. They have their backs turned to us so we quietly grab a ball of snow each and throw it at them.

    They turn around and glare at us and next thing you know we are in an all out snowball war.