Chapter Twenty

A/N

    Hey guys I decided to update because I am home sick and have nothing else to do.

    I wake up in Miles' bed. The sun is shining through the window. I look around and notice that Miles is sleeping on the floor, shirtless again. I can't help but stare at him. He looks so peaceful. I don't want to wake him up.

    I quietly get out of bed and sneak around him. I walk into the kitchen and look for something to eat.

    "What are you looking for?" Theo says from behind me. I jump dropping a bowl and breaking it.

    "Oh God I'm so sorry I'll clean it up." I say crouching to pick up the pieces.

    "It's fine I'll get it." He says laughing. He gets out a broom and sweeps up the pieces. I sit in the counter.

    "Are you hungry?" Theo asks throwing the broken glass away.

    "Yeah. I was looking for food before you came out and scared the crap out of me." He laughs.

    "Sorry. I guess I just didn't realise it was so easy to scare you." I hit him on the arm and he laughs holding up his hands.

    "What do you want to eat?"

    "Anything really." He pulls out a carton of eggs.

    "You don't have to cook for me."

    "Anything for a friend." He says shrugging. "So what happened last night?"

    "I had a bad dream and Miles is the only one who can make me feel better."

    "Oh. So do you... you know, like him." I don't know if I can trust Theo. Sure he is a good friend but he might tell Miles.

    "Well I think that's my business now isn't it?"

    "Yeah but I was just wondering."

    "Maybe someday I'll tell you."

    "I won't tell him."

    "Okay I'll tell you. If you tell me who was in your room last night when we got here."

    "Umm what? I...there was nobody." Theo says blushing.

    "Mhm sure there wasn't."

    "Why don't you get dressed while I finish cooking the eggs?"

    "I don't have any clothes here."

    "Just borrow some of Miles' clothes. He keeps his shirts on the top left drawer of his dresser and his shorts are right below his shirts drawer."

    "Um okay." I say walking into Miles' room again. He is still passed out on the floor. I grab one of his shirts and a pair of athletic shorts. I quickly get dressed and decide to sit on the bed for a moment. Miles slowly flutters his eyes open and looks at me.

    "Fourtris moment." He says grinning. I laugh.

    "Theo is making eggs right now."

    "Mkay." I get up and walk to the door opening it. "Wait B." I turn around.

    "Why are you wearing my clothes?" He says his smile spreading from ear to ear. I blush.

    "I don't have any clothes here. Is it okay?"