Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N

    I know that some of you were really worried about what is going to happen to Brianna (I'm looking at you @middlebooher) so I decided to update again today. Enjoy. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

    xoxox,

Fourloveforever

    I wake up in another hospital. This is totally dejavu. Miles is holding my hand again but this time he is watching the tv waiting for me to wake up. I squeeze his hand gently because it hurts too much to squeeze hard and he turns around to look at me. He has bags under his eyes and he looks very sleep deprived. 

    "Hey there." Miles says.

    "Hey." I say and try not to wince from the pain. "How long have I been here?"

    "A few months now. They flew you here on a helicopter after they did your immediate care in the New York hospital." I nod.

    "What happened?"

    "What do you remember?"

    "We were getting ready for the premiere and I accidentally walked in on you changing. Then we went to the premiere and these girls were asking for our autographs and I started getting nervous and dizzy. That's it. Oh god. I didn't pass out on the red carpet did I?"

    "Yes. You did."

    "This can't be happening."

    "It is. Do you um remember anything else? Anything I might have said?"

    "You asked if I was okay why?"

    "Oh nothing. Are you sure there wasn't anything else?"

    "I'm pretty sure."

    "Okay." We sit in silence for a moment.

    "How many premieres did you miss?"

    "There is one left."

    "You're going."

    "No. I'm staying here with you. Bri I..."

    "Give up Miles. I'm a lost case." I say letting go of his hand.

    "You are not a lost case."

    "Yes. I am. Wake up and smell the roses Miles. This isn't a fairy tale. This is real life and in real life there are no miracles. People die. People get hurt. You are too close to me. Your going to get hurt." I yell pushing him away.

    "I... I think you should go." I say staring at the ground, blinking away my tears.

    "I'll be in the waiting room."

    "No. I mean back to your other friends, Theo and Shai. I... I need some time to think."

    "Okay. Then I'll leave you to yourself." He says nodding and leaving the room. I begin to cry. I wish I didn't have to do that but it's for the best. I did this for him. I did this for us.