Chapter Three

Mom and I get up at 4 in the morning but I know in the end it will be worth it. We are picked up by a black limo. I could get used to this. I say to myself.

    The flight won't land for a few hours so I decided to sleep a while to get used to the time difference. By the time the flight had landed I am more than ready to get off.

    We search around after grabbing our luggage until we find a paper that has my last name on it Loveless.

    It is around noon so we go and grab lunch before heading to the hotel we will be staying in. Chicago is huge and so beautiful. We end up going to some Italian restaurant and having some pizza.

    The hotel is huge compared to the ones in Boise. It has always been my dream to live in a big city like Chicago or Los Angeles. Cancer sort of complicated that though so I will probably get stuck in Boise.

    "I'm exhausted." my mom says plopping down on the bed. I laugh and shake my head. Sometimes my mom is so childish, but that is what makes her awesome.

    "You take a nap. I'm going to take a walk around the city." I say walking to the door. At first she is against it but she quickly gives in, too tired to argue.

    "Just make sure you take your phone." She says and I hold up my phone as I walk out of the door.

    I walk around for a while just sight seeing. I went to the Hancock building and the Sears tower. I am walking back to my hotel when I notice something on the sidewalk. I get sidetracked and end up waking right into someone.

    "Hey watch where you are going." the voice says.

    "I'm so sorry. I always trip and I just I got sidetracked and I'm just so so SO sorry." I say blushing at the ground.

    "It's okay. Are you okay you look a little red." I nod not looking up. "Here let me give you a hand." The man I tripped over says. I swear I have heard his voice before.

    Without looking at his face I grab his hand and pull myself up.

    "Thanks." I say still staring at the ground.

    "No problem." He says. "What's your name?"

    "Brianna Loveless."

    "Are you that cancer girl coming to filming with us?" The man says. I look up at him and I am surprised by who I see there. I just ran into...