Chapter Fourteen

Miles holds a vial up to his lips and takes a second to look at the camera and then empties the vial into his mouth.

    "Cut. That's a wrap." Niel says. Everyone runs to me and they hug me gently. Miles and Theo exchange a look and run at me, picking me up and putting me on their shoulders.

    "Guys put me down." I squeal between giggles.

    "I don't know Theo, should we?"

    "No definitely not." They carry me on their shoulders all the way to the car. We head to McDonald's the rest of the cast following us. Miles sits in the back seat with me and Shai and Theo sit in the front. 

    "Hey Bri why don't you call your friends up and have them meet us here. I'm sure everyone would live to meet them. And your mother of course." Theo says.

    "Um sure." I say. I pull out my phone sending a mass text message.

    Meet me at the McDonald's near the Hancock building asap.

    Love,

B

    Miles is looking at me strangely. I am starting to get self conscious.

    "Hey M. What's up?" 

    "M?" Theo asks.

    "It's his new nickname." I explain. Theo nods laughing.

    "B can I talk to you?" Miles says. We are just pulling up to the parking lot.

    "Sure." I say. We get out of the car. The cast walks into the fast food place and Miles and I are sitting on a bench outside.

    "I know you kissed Ansel." He says frowning.

    "Yeah. What about it?"

    "Do you, you know, like him? Like that?"

    "Miles, really?"

    "I'm sorry. I just was wondering."

    "No, Miles. I don't like him. There just wasn't a spark." He smiles.

    "Really? Why is that?"

    "He's too protective, and I like somebody else okay?" His face falls again. What is up with him.

    "Sure, sure." He says. He suddenly sits up. "Who is it?"

   "Well now I can't tell you ALL of my secrets M. They wouldn't be secrets anymore." I smile.

    "Look I need to tell you something."

    "Sure what's up."

    "I have been wanting to tell you for a while. I don't care if you don't feel the same way I just want to get this off of my chest. Bri I think I am..."

    "Hey B sup." Beth says jumping out of the car.

    "The cast wants to meet you guys."

    "Omg no way."

    "Yes way." I say she smiles and motions everyone into the restaurant.

    "So what were you going to say?"

    "Oh nothing." He says fake smiling. "Come on." He says squatting so I can get on his shoulders. "Get on."

    "No."

    "You know you want to."

    "No I don't." I say crossing my arms.

      "Come on B. B come on." He shouts. Everyone starts staring and the cast bursts into laughter.