Chapter Nine

I run into the room where we are filming today. I am late. I don't pay attention, like always, as I run down the halls. I run right into Veronica Roth, knocking us both over.
    "Oh my god I am so sorry." I say standing up.
    "It's fine. No blood no foul." She picks up one of the notebooks I dropped and looks in it. "Did you write this?"
    "Yeah it's nothing really." I say picking up the notebooks still on the ground.
    "No you have a lot of potential."
    "Really?"
    "Yeah, this is really good."
    "Thank you so much that means so much to me."
    "If you want I could read this and give you a few pointers. Writer to writer?"
    "For real?"
    "Yeah."
    "Yes yes a million times yes."
    "Dang I should have known you would say yes to marrying her before me." says a familiar voice behind me.
    "Really Miles? Just really?"
    "You know I'm joking babe."
    "I'm not your babe."
    "Worth a shot."
    "It's okay guys act like I'm not here." Veronica says.
    "Oh Veronica I'm sorry. Here." I hand her my favorite book I have written. "Thank you so much for offering to read it."
    "Yeah no problem. I'll just leave you guys to it then." She walks away winking.

    "You wrote this? You are the one who fricking wrote this?" Miles says
    "Yeah. Is it bad?" I answer. I have him one of my books to read yesterday and apparently he finished it.
    "No it's freaking awesome."
    "Really?"
    "Really."
    "Really really?"
    "Yes I mean it. This is amazing." I jump out of my seat and hug him.
    "Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you." I say.
    "Your welcome."

    Uriah stands in front of the wall and it explodes. I am already crying and biting my cheeks when Tris enters the room. Soon my tears become sobs and they have to stop filming because I am crying so loudly.
    "What's wrong?" Ansel and Miles ask at the same time glaring at each other. What is their problem?
    "It's nothing. I'm fine."
    "Are you in pain? Do we need to bring you to the hospital?" Ansel says worriedly.
    "No it's just he dies." I say blushing and crying more. I am such a pansycake.
    "Who dies?" Miles asks.
    "Uriah."
    "Oh" they say at the same time blushing at their previous panic. I nod wiping away my tears and looking at Niel.
    "You can continue. I'm just going to take a walk." I say leaving the room. Ansel and Miles try to follow me but I make them stay. I go on a walk and pretty soon I turn around to the sound of my name behind me.
    "Brianna."
    "I thought I told you to stay."
    "I didn't listen." Miles says. I feel a little light headed. I lean up against one of the walls and Miles walks over to me.
    "Are you okay? You look like you are going to throw up."
    "I'm fine I'm just a little..." but I don't get to finish my sentence instead I fall to the ground and black out.