Chapter Seven

A/N

    This chapter is dedicated to @Tobiasismybabe. You are amazing I love feedback and was so happy to know that my work is affecting others.

    This is one of my three fan fictions. The other two are called; My Demons, this is about what happens to Peter after Allegiant, and Divergent: Four's Eyeview, the name it's self explanatory.

    I hope you guys like my story. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

xoxox,

    Fourloveforever

    "Brianna." I turn around and there is my idol, Veronica Roth, standing right in front of my very eyes. I screamed and ran over to her hugging her.

    "You're stories are amazing they changed my life." I say letting go of her. "Oh hey Niel." I say shaking his hand and I can hear Miles, Theo, and Shailene laugh behind us.

    "Well I'm glad I could help." Veronica says laughing. "and I'm glad you will be joining us for the filming of our last movie." I nod.

    "I am too. Though I'm not convinced that this isn't just some amazing dream. My dreams can be quiet realistic sometimes. I mean in one of my dreams I was making out with Miles." I say and then I remember he is standing right behind me.

    "I knew you loved me." Miles says and I face palm myself.

    "Yeah and then I met you." I say looking behind me and Theo roars in laughter.

    "Now who's getting owned by a girl?" Theo asks Miles still laughing. Miles sends him a death glare.

    I roll my eyes and turn back to Niel.

    "Let's get this show on the road." He says. Could today get any better?

    Shailene looks down the hall. In the script she is looking for Uriah and Christina. When she turns down one of the halls she sees Uriah and Christina... KISSING????

    "Uh no." I say. Niel looks at me.

    "What? Don't you like it? The writers thought that they both could use someone new since their significant others died." He says grinning widely.

    "NO I DON'T LIKE IT THAT NEVER HAPPENED IN THE BOOK YOU GUYS CAN'T JUST CHANGE THE BOOK!!!! IN THE BOOK IT CLEARLY STATES THAT THEY DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER LIKE THAT NOR WILL THEY EVER!!!!" I shout back at him.

    "Where is this writer I need to talk to him."

    "She is a girl."

    "Girl guy. IT DOESN'T MATTER THIS PERSON IS RUINING THE MOVIE!!!!"

    "I guess I could cut this part out." squeaks a girl behind me. She must be the writer.

    "Have you read the book?" I ask her.

    "Yes." she squeaks. " It was really good."

    "Read deeper then. Here." I grab a copy of the book off of a table and hand it to her. "Get reading." She nods and everyone stares at me. "What? I am passionate about the books okay?" They nod and look away.

    "I think that's it. Lunch break." Niel says. I text my mom and stand under one of the tents, it was raining, waiting for her.

    "Hey." I turn around and see Miles standing in the rain.

    "Can I maybe join you? It is a little cold in the rain."

    "Oh yeah I don't mind." I say moving over to make more room. He nods and joins me.

    "So you used to have the hots for me huh?" He says grinning. I blush and look down.

    "You heard that?"

    "How could I not?"

    "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

    "Nah, you didn't. I think it's sweet." I giggle. He gives me a weird look and before I know it he runs over to me picking me up and bringing me out into the rain with him.

    I look into his eyes. I am soaking wet now but all I can think about is him. We are both staring into each other's eyes when a car horn blares at us. It was my mom. I laugh and wiggle out of his grasp.

    I look at the car and then back at him.

    "Do you maybe want to come eat lunch with us, you know as a friend?" He nods.

    "I'd like that." I smile and grab his hand running through the rain to the car.