Chapter Thirteen

At first I am surprised. He kisses me hungrily. My eyes are still open and he furrows his eyebrows. I close my eyes and kiss back.

    He pulls me closer to him and I am laying on him. We pull away and lean our foreheads together.

    I have always thought that kissing a celebrity would be perfect. This kiss is passionate and amazing, but not perfect because Ansel is not the guy I want to be kissing, Miles is.

    Ansel leans in to kiss me again but I lean back and jump off of the hospital bed. I sit on the floor my head in my hands.

    "What? What's wrong? What did I do? Did I hurt you?"

    "No Ansel. It...it isn't you."

    "It's not you it's me right?"

    "There just isn't a spark."

    "What do you mean there isn't a spark? Look I will protect you know matter what. I will never hurt you."

    "That's just the thing Ansel. You are always so protective. I just want to be like everyone else and with you I can't do that. I'm sorry. I can't." He shakes his head.

    "Fine then I'll just leave you here to yourself then." He says storming out of the room. I hear yelling in the hall. I don't know who it is our what they are saying but after it ends Miles walks in, his fist bleeding.

    "Oh my god. Are you okay? What happened?" I say getting off of the floor and running to his side.

    "I'm fine. I signed your release forms. Let's blow this joint." I smile and nod. He hands me my regular clothes and I quickly change into them in the bathroom.

    We head to the filming location.

    "What are we doing here?"

    "Filming isn't done yet, and everyone misses you." I smile. "Plus I need done support and constructive criticism today."

    "Why's that?"

    "Today is the day I erase my memory."

    "Oh." I say. "Then what are we doing here let's go!"