Chapter Two

"Brianna, wake up." My mom says opening my bedroom door and turning on my light. I groan and she heads into the bathroom. I turn my back to the door and bury my head in my blanket. I end up falling back asleep and my mom walks back to her room.

    "Brianna." She says as she walks by. Ignoring her I keep my eyes closed and fall back asleep. 

    "BRIANNA GET UP NOW! YOU ARE AN HOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL!" My mom said standing in front of me with her hands on her hips. I groan before answering.

    "School can wait." I mumble. "Sleep is a necessity." My mom rolls her eyes and then grabs the edge of my blanket and yanks it off of me.

    "You can deal with it." She says. "It's the last day before summer break."

    Slowly I get up and get dressed. I put on my make up and look in the mirror. I don't look beautiful, but I don't look terrible so I decide that I am ready to go. I get in my car and drive to school.

    After hours of lectures, tears, and goodbyes I finally get to go home. After parking my car in the drive way I walk down the path to the mailbox.

    Looking through all of the mail I see a letter addressed to me. I walk inside and put the mail on the table.

Dear Brianna,

    We are sorry to inform you so close to the date but we are willing to pay for you and a plus one to fly into Chicago and watch the filming of Allegiant Part Two.

    You will be meeting the cast and crew. Niel Berg and Veronica Roth are both hoping to see you there and meet you. We hope that you can make it.

    Sincerely,

Make a wish foundation

    I can't believe it. I wrote a letter to the make a wish foundation a few years ago but I thought they would never answer. I scream and my mom immediately runs over to me.

    "What's wrong munchkin?" She asks frantic. I show her my letter and she hugs me. There is a phone number at the bottom and she calls it. They tell us that they will be driving us to the airport tomorrow!!!!

    I can't believe it! I am going to meet Veronica Roth!

    A/N

    So what do you guys think good or is it too cheesy? Please give me your feedback and any ideas you might have. I will give you a shout out if I use your idea.

    Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!!!!

    Xoxoxo,

Fourloveforever