Rescued

Eddie and Dianna brought all 3 meals to my room that day. I dumped all of them in the trash.

They encouraged me to eat, and to pack. But I did nothing, aside from listening to music while sitting on my bed.

Eventually I found the energy to open my notebook and write several notes. I placed it in my backpack when I was finished.

The next morning came although I never got to sleep. Eddie had removed all my pills from my room. Obviously my cigarettes, drinks and weed were gone. The only thing left to do was cut. Which I did. A lot.

After getting dressed and ignoring Dianna's desperate pleas for me to eat, it was time for school.

Despite the fact that I was supposed to be going to treatment very soon, they wanted me to go to school one more day so I could let my teachers know what was going on. And my friends.

But in all honestly I don't have any friends.

In all honesty I haven't been to school all year.

Let's just say I have my ways...

I hugged Dianna goodbye and got in the car with Eddie.

Once we arrived I took a good look at Eddie.

"Bye Daddy."

Eddie dropped me off in front of school and I watched him drive away. Once he was gone I began walking to the alleyway I usually go to. But this time was going to be different. I had my blades in my backpack. Soon enough, all of my pain will be gone.

My phone rang, which was highly unusual, and it was a number I didn't recognize. I decided to risk it and answer.

"Hello?"

"C-C-C-Ce?"

The person sounded like they were in tears.

"Who is this?"

"M-M-McKenna."

"McKenna?!"

Leave it to Demi's 5 year old to have a phone.

"Wait shouldn't you be in school McKenna?"

"I-I-I ran away from school."

"What?! Why?!"

"M-mean people."

My heart shattered for her.

"McKenna where are you?"

"I don't know."

"What's the name of your school?"

"Lakeshore.. I think"

"I'm coming to get you. Stay where you are and try to hide so you don't get caught."

"K-Kay."

I hung up.

I needed to get on a bus. Demi lived quite far from here and the school must be nearby her house. I pulled out my phone and figured out the way there.

Once on the bus I began thinking...

McKenna must have started a new school today, after all, Mackenzie had been expelled from the previous school... Which was sort of my fault....But why did she call me and not Demi? Wasn't Mackenzie worried? And what if I get caught? Demi's going to be furious!

And when am I going to kill myself now? I'll have to think of a new plan!

Oh well. This is all for you Kenna.