Cry

"Cece... No..." Demi looked heartbroken and it killed me seeing her upset. I caused this. She's sad because of me.

"Demi stop it's fine."

"It's not nearly fine! Cece you were raped! You didn't let this happen. It's not your fault. Come here."

"NO NO"

Raped.

The word made everything sound real. This wasn't just a dream.

That hurt.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

*Flashback*

"My dear Cecelia." He rubbed his hand over my thigh sending a shock through my body.

"Be a darling and allow me to access you."

My hands trembled as I shook on the bed.

"DO I NEED TO SAY IT AGAIN? TAKE YOUR FUCKING PANTS OFF."

I remember screaming and yelling a lot. I think I fought back hard but eventually I felt paralyzed. I couldn't move and he was throwing himself into me growling with pleasure. At that point I just cried.

*Flashback Over*

*TRIGGER WARNING OVER*

"Please tell me what happened baby girl." Demi held my hand.

"No no I cant. Get away from me please just get away. Don't touch me."

I ripped free of Demi and jumped up.

I needed to get away. I needed to forget.

"Demi I need to go."

"What are you talking about? Go where?"

"I need to get out of here."

"Cece you're scaring me. Come here."

She stepped towards me.

"NO STOP GET AWAY FROM ME."

"It's me Demi. You're at my house. Baby you're safe."

"A-A-Are you sure?"

"I promise. Let me hold you."

"I-I can't."

"Yes you can. I love you and I want to protect you. I want to help you."

"But I'll just make you sad."

"Sadness isn't bad. When you love someone you stay with them and help them through everything."

"Demi I'm better off dead."

"Baby you're not. Think of McKenna. She needs you. I need you. You're part of our family and we are going to help you."

"I don't know..."

"I do know. Come here."

I reluctantly sat next to Demi. She pulled me into a hug. It felt awkward. At the same time I felt safe... This is getting cheesy. I'm not weak I'm strong.

I hid my face as the tears started to fall.

"It's okay to cry."

---------------------------------------------