Singing

"Well it looks like everything is clean. You're good to go Miss. De La Garza."

"Thank you."

I changed into my clothes and Demi and I left.

"Baby girl I'm so so proud of you."

"Thanks Demi."

"You've changed a lot. I'm seeing the real you more and more everyday."

"I think it's me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just not sure what I like anymore."

"Well I'll help you find what you like. As soon as we get back to our parents house."

We drove back to our parents house and they were anxious to hear about the appointment. I very matter of factly informed them it was fine and I was healthy.

"Cece you're home! Come see what we got for you!" Mackenzie ran up to me followed by McKenna.

"Cece I missed you!" She hugged me.

I followed them into the living room to a like of shopping bags.

"Woah what is all this?" Demi and my parents appeared behind me.

"We picked out clothes and jewelry for you!" Kenzie announced.

"It was Demi's idea." My mom smiled.

"Now you can see what you like." Demi winked.

"Go on look in them!" Kenzie walked over to a bag and shook it out.

"Guys you didn't have to buy all this!"

"We love you. You needed new clothes."

"Thank you guys. I love you."

"Group hug!" Kenna called out.

We spent the rest of the afternoon looking at the clothes and having me try them on. I felt pretty and loved. It felt amazing.

Even when we stopped to have sandwiches for lunch I was able to eat. Sure I ate slowly, but I got the food down and I kept it down.

Having a new look made me feel like a new person. Like my old self before I got into the bad things. Too bad the happiness was short lived. Demi ordered the twins to go play quietly in the guest room. I knew that meant we were going to have a family discussion.

We sat around the living room in an awkward circle. Id rather have sat in different rooms and yelled things to each other. It would be much easier. Demi spoke first.

"So obviously the next step is we need to talk to the police about what happened."

I looked down.

My father spoke next. "We want you to decide when you do it. It does have to be done."

I sighed. "Can we just go now? I just want to get it over with."

My family looked shocked.

"Of course." My mom spoke. "Me and Demi will go with you. Are you okay with staying with the twins Eddie?"

"That's fine. Good luck Cece. Just remember you have all of our support."

"Thank you Daddy."

We entered the car and drove to the police station. I felt at peace. Yet sort of numb.

Demi and my mom tried to talk to me but I told them I wanted to be alone.

Once we got there I was lead into a room with a desk. I sat down across from a police woman with a computer and paper work in front of her.