"Fight"

Seeing Kenna at the top of the stairs, I was able to push my thoughts about self harm away.

"McKenna!!! I'm staying with you!!!"

I ran up to her hugging her. She laughed.

"I heard! Let's go play."

"I'm going to the bathroom first."

It hit me that I had never purged my lunch.

Demi didn't know I had eaten lunch, and now that it was 4 she was probably focused on dinner. So I had no trouble purging.

After exiting the bathroom I went into the twins' room.

"Hey Kenzie. How was your audition?"

"Really good!"

Kenna turned away from us and sat at the edge of the bed.

"What do y'all want to do?" I asked, trying to cheer Kenna up. Something about her sister auditioning for this thing, it clearly upset her. Ill have to tell Demi sometime. Not now though, she was already dealing with all of my crap.

"Let's play beauty pageant." Mackenzie suggested.

"We always do that! I hate that game!" McKenna cried.

Fighting sisters. What a surprise.

Kenna looked up at me. I couldn't help but decide she was definitely my favorite over the two of them.

"Why don't we go outside?"

"I don't like outside!" Kenzie whined.

"Well I guess I'll just go outside alone then." I smirked.

McKenna followed me, her brown eyes smiling. We went into the backyard, equipped with a full playground.

"I have an idea." I smiled evilly at Kenna.

We found a package of water balloons and filled them with water. We placed them in a bucket, which we hid behind a tree.

"DEMI, KENZIE COME HERE QUICK!" McKenna shouted, as I high fived her.

Demi and Mackenzie rushed outside.

We went into action hurling water balloons at them while they stood helplessly against the wall.

"KENNA YOURE SO DEAD."

"CECELIA DE LA GARZA IM SO GETTING YOU BACK FOR THIS. JUST WAIT."

Everyone was laughing hysterically.

I picked the last water balloon up and Demi tried to tackle me. She chased me around the yard before pushing me into the pool.

"LOVATO!!"

She went back for Kenna, picked her up, and dropped her in the pool.

We shrieked, and then Kenzie dove in.

"Kenzie what are you doing?" Demi questioned.

"Aren't we going swimming?"

"I guess we are.. GET HER!"

We managed to pull Demi into the pool.

Afterwards we all just sat there laughing. It was weird...Because I was happy... It was like I had something to live for...

But is this me? I'm supposed to be tough. Not playing with 5 year olds and having water balloon fights.

Who am I?