Anime mix part two

Yes, you read right. You will die in this chapter.

-We need to talk.-said Y/n to his parents as they sat on the couch. He spoke to his sisters already and their reaction wasn't bad at all. Time to break it to their parents. Y/n was nervous but managed to compose himself.

-I'm bisexual.

There was a silence for few seconds. Y/n gritted his teeth waiting for any reaction. Mary smiled and John sighted.

-As long as your partner will love you an care for you it's fine.

-Thank you.-said Y/n and hugged them.

Time skip

Y/n and his boyfriend were living together. Apparently three years were too boring for Jean. Y/n noticed he was staying late at work, he started leaving the room while talking on the phone. Diane never liked Jean and she was worried for her brother. All this stress took its toll on Y/n 's health. He was getting weaker and weaker with every passing day. Sam and Diane wanted to help their brother. They talked about it a lot and tried to catch Jean red-handed. But no one knew the right situation will come to them by itself.

Y/n came to Jean's workplace to bring him lunch. Once he got closer to the door of Jean's office Y/n heard moaning. He opened the door and saw his soon-to-be-ex boyfriend fucking Marco, his assistant. When they saw him their eyes went wide.

-Don't bother to stop.-said Y/n.-After all you don't have a boyfriend anymore.

Y/n turned on his heel and left the building. Jean followed him crying and apologizing. Y/n didn't hear him though. The image he saw was burned in his brain. He felt so dumb and naive. The mix of emotions was too much for already weak body. He fainted.

Time skip

-We found a tumor in your brain. And we can't cut it out. I'm sorry.-said the doctor. Y/n 's parents and sisters started to cry. Y/n on the other hand was numb.

-How much time I have left?-he asked calmly.

-Two weeks at least.- Y/n nodded and laid back down.

Time skip

Jean found out about what happened to Y/n. He blamed himself about it. He tried to apologize again but Diane didn't let him in. He broke up with Marco. Jean's life was dull now, nobody was waiting for him at home. He didn't appreciate what he had and now it's all gone. How could he be that stupid? Suddenly his phone buzzes signaling he got a text. It as from Murasakibara. Y/n died.

Time skip

Diane's POV

I sat in his room crying. Sammy didn't walk out of her room either. Mom tried to get me to eat, but I can't. I miss my little brother. This house is so...calm. Quiet. And boring. As if it lost his soul. All of his friends were on his funeral. Akashi made a speech. Murasakibara put the bag of sweets on his grave. Many will miss him.

John's POV

No one knows how I got to be a CEO at age of 24. I do. I made a deal. Y/n is my son, yes, but his soul belongs to other world. I made a deal with Lucifer to raise his son. In exchange I became rich. Son of Lucifer and Lilith didn't know who he was, until now. I assume he's in hell no with his parents. I have to dig him out at midnight. Time to tell my family about what I have done. He will be back.

Time skip

Y/n 's POV

Damn! I am a prince of hell. Wow. It was a surprise, but I can deal with it. My dad tried to make a decent living, that's all. And I have awesome big ass wings! Being a devil is not that bad. Suddenly I felt pain. Father told me what that means. I closed my eyes and let he magic pull me back on Earth.

I woke up in the casket. I saw my dad crying. I stood up and hugged him. He cried for a good while before we got home. Mom hugged me, soon my sisters jumped on me. I held them all and then took a shower. When I went to my room I found Sam and Diane there. We went to sleep together, just like when we were little.