Vegeta x God of peace!Male!Reader

Enjoy the double update, another idea from BdbLuck, thanks.

3rd POV

Vegeta have been wondering about one thing lately. What is the reason of the wars and fights in the world. It's not about the reasons of the conflicts. It's about the lack of peace itself. He was looking for an answer for quite long time now. He read many books and talked with a lot of people. They gave him many possible answers, but one seemed to be the most possible to be true. You see, long time ago, around the time first people were created, the angels locked away the god of peace, as they wanted people to rebel against their creator and destroy the each other's cultures. The loss of peace affected everything. The humanity, animals, even the angels as well. Nothing good came out of this. But the last of the angels, who hid the god of peace, was long gone. He was killed in one of the conflicts in Heaven. Vegeta made it his goal, to find the god and bring the peace to the Earth again.

Time skip

After sleepless nights he found a possible place, where the god of peace was held captive. His name was Y/n and he was locked up on the Moon. Vegeta prepared the capsule to go to the Moon. He wanted Goku to come with him, but he said someone had to stay on Earth and protect humans in case of any danger. Vegeta started the capsule and began his travel to the Moon.

The travel didn't last long. In two hours he was on the spot. He got out and walked around a bit. It was very quiet. The heaven was dark, with stars, much like heaven at night on Earth. There was no wind. The real problem was, that there was no building either. Where was the prison then?

Vegeta was looking for some kind of dungeon or prison. On the empty area like that he would certainly notice it. At least that's what he thought. In reality it was not that easy. He went all over the moon, and he didn't see any traces of the prison, or the god of peace.

-You seem to look for something very hard. – said a mysterious voice. Vegeta turned around quickly and saw a tall man with h/c hair and e/c eyes. He looked quite young and more importantly, he didn't seemed to be imprisoned. – What is it you're searching for, warrior?

-Y/n, god of peace. – answered Vegeta ready to fight. – Do you know where can I find him?

-He's standing right in front of you, warrior. – answered Y/n. – What is the reason of your visit?

-The wars on Earth. – said Vegeta. – You are the key to end all of this. I believe you can bring peace on my planet.

-Then you are mistaken. Go back home. – retorted Y/n and turned to leave.

-Why? Why don't you want to help me? The angels took you away to bring wars on Earth. I want to bring you back and fix what they did!

-It wasn't angels who brought wars on humanity. It was humanity itself. They stared the fights, conflicts, and wars. I love quiet and peace. No matter what I did, they were still fighting and killing each other. So I left, where no humans were around. Where I could finally enjoy the silence. Where I could think with no stench of blood in the air. – explained the god of peace. – Humans rejected the peace I offered them. So I went away, and I will never come back. If humanity wants peace, then it should work for that. Forced peace is worse than war. Go back warrior, as you won't receive the help you are seeking for.

Vegeta looked at the back of the god of peace leaving. Then he looked down and went back to the capsule .He got back on Earth and never mentioned his travel again. He stopped looking for solution to human's trouble too after he found out, how they broke and lost the peace that was given them millenniums ago. They took it for granted, but it left when humans didn't respect and appreciate what they had. The peace is gone. And it will never come back.

Dear readers, we made it to an end of this book. Thank you for votes, comments and ideas for new chapters. Please, consider the requests to the next part of it open. If you have any idea, leave it in the comments, or send me a private message, I'll respond for sure. For now I wont be posting anything, only few people know what I'm working on right now ;) so it's not like I'm not writing anything. Wait patiently for the book I'm working on now, and leave request for the third vol. of Various x Seme!Male!Reader.

Sixx