Male reader x Cheater!Victor

Songfic to 'Love's a loaded gun' by Alice Cooper. I dedicate it to my ex. She wrapped me around her finger and cheated on me multiple times. Enjoy.

Somebody saw you at the station
You had your suitcase in your hand
You didn't give no information
You walked off with another man

Y/n got an early call from his friend. He didn't sleep at all lately. F/n said he saw Victor on the station. He had teo bags and a suitcase with him. He met some guy there. They were kissing and hugging each other. It all looked like they knew each other for a long time. Y/n was heartbroken. He was looking for Victor for a week now. Turned out he was left behind, and Victor didn't even think it was necessary to tell him he was leaving.

I'm always standing in the shadows, baby
I watched you give yourself away
You take them home into your bedroom
You had another busy day

They met again few months later. He seemed happy. Y/n made sure Victor couldn't see him. Y/n knew they were living together. How? Well, do you know that longing for your lover short after the break-up? Y/n felt that too, and he was doing all he could to just see Victor. Of course it was like twisting the knife in his heart, but he couldn't help it. Victor and his new lover were together all the time. From what Y/n knew, Victor was that guy's coach. Y/n wiped the tears flowing out of his eyes. The good old times were gone.

I tried to look the other way and fake it
You push me to the limits
I can't take it

Y/n tried to heal his broken heart with another love interest. But how can you fall in love when you were cheated on and left without a word? Y/n was scared of another relationship, but didn't want to be alone either. So he clinged on the memories, even though it made him suffer more. But one day something broke in him again. He felt numb. The once cheerful man become bitter, sarcastic and cynical shadow of who he used to be.

One down, one to go
Just another bullet in the chamber
Sometimes love's a loaded gun
Red lights, stop and go
Whatcha gonna do when yo play with danger
Sometimes love's a loaded gun
And it shoots to kill

Y/n gritted his teeth and let the man undress him. He became a player, never slept with one person twice. He wasn't proud of that, but he despised love so much, that breaking someone's heart was giving him huge satisfaction. He became heartless man, who couldn't build a healthy relationship, even if he wanted to. Trying was pointless.  If love wasn't meant for him, he would make the world pay.

Someday they'll put me in a squad card
Someday they'll throw away the key
But 'til that day I'll be a mad dog
Cuz that's what you taught me to be

He didn't care for all the people he slept with. He gained their trust and love, then stomped on it and leave them broken before he could feel something waking up in his heart. That's how it was for him now. Kill or be killed with love.

You looked into the eyes of men above you
I was the one who really tried to love you

Y/n saw Vicor today. He was with another guy. He changed lovers quickly. It made Y/n think how many times Victor lied to him and cheated on him. He tried, he really tried to love Victor. He was there for him every time he needed someone.In return he was mistreated, lied to and pushed around. He was doing all he could to make Victor happy. Turned out it wasn't worth all the effort. Victor wasn't worth it.
-Why did you do this?!- yelled Y/n in dark empty room. - What did I fucking do to you?! Why why fucking why?!- he yelled again, flipped the desk over, destroying the computer that was on it, and broke down in tears. The only thing that responded to him was silence. He was wrestling with his internal demons. And he knew he was loosing miserably.
The wound in his heart never really healed.
Love is dangerous.
Love is a loaded gun.
And it shoots to kill.