Xanxus x Seme!Male!Reader

Second update for you all. I was writing it when I was going for a xmas integration party in my workplace and I had plenty of time. So instead of wasting it by just sitting on the car doing nothing I wrote this.

Thank you 16howens for understanding and keeping me company.

Enjoy.

Xanxus received an invitation for xmas party held for the employees of the company he worked in. He sighed and started to look for excuses in his mind. None of his ideas seemed to be good enough though. Especially when certain someone made it clear he was going to attend.

Y/n L/n. He was a sales director, and Xanxus's long time crush. This handsome man was an eye candy for many women and some men. Xanxus had to make sure Y/n was out of their reach. Maybe he could even confess?

Time skip

Xanxus ran to his wardrobe to choose his outfit for the party. He wanted to look perfectly in case Y/n decided to make a move, or he had to scare some whores away. He looked through his clothes and picked a black suit with navy blue dress shirt. He also made sure his shoes were clean an sparkling. He put the outfit back in the wardrobe and went to sleep.

-Tomorrow night will be big. - he thought and fell asleep.

Time skip

Xanxus was ready to go. He combed his hair nicely and got in his car. After twenty minutes of the ride he reached his destination. The party was held in the hotel near the company building. Xanxus had a problem with finding an empty parking spot. After some cursing and looking around he parked his car joined his coworkers.

The Italian immediately started to look for Y/n, but he was nowhere to be found. Xanxus felt a bit down at first, but that feeling went away once he saw his crush. Y/n was wearing a navy blue suit with white dress shirt. His hair was messy and the tie was hanging loosely around his neck. It was clear he was tipsy, if not drunk already. He looked angry. He walked up to Xanxus and pressed him against his chest making Xanxus widen his eyes and gasp.

-Mr. L/n, w-what are you doing?- he shuttered out. Y/n leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

-Is this a problem to you? Do you think I never noticed you daydreaming and staring at me?

-B-but...

-But what sugar? - Xanxus blushed at the nickname.

-Everybody is here...they will talk about us on Monday...

-I'm too drunk to care.-he answered and slammed their lips together. Xanxus had no idea what to do until his mind registered who was growling against his lips demanding response. He pulled Y/n closer by his neck and enjoyed a kiss with his crush. They pulled away when their lungs burned from lack of oxygen.

-Let's take it somewhere else, shall we?-purred Y/n in Xanxus's ear making him shiver. The Italian nodded his head slowly and smiled lightly. He couldn't believe in what was happening and how fast the thigs were escalating.

They went out of the restaurant without any fucks to give if someone had seen it. Y/n lead Xanxus to his car and opened the passenger door for him. Xanxus blushed and got in. Y/n hopped in the driver seat and drove to his place.

Y/n was unlocking the door and kissing Xanxus at the same time. Once he managed to do it Xanxus pushed him inside the house. Y/n smirked into the kiss and pulled Xanxus to the bedroom.

Time skip

Xanxus woke up feeling strong pain in his back. It was quite eventful night, Y/n let him fall asleep around 4 am. Now he was sleeping on his stomach snoring slightly. Xanxus was beyond happy, after all Y/n said those three words he needed to hear from him. And he responded with the same thing. Finally Xanxus and Y/n were together.

-I could never regret going to this party. - he whispered smiling and playing with Y/n hair. He kissed Y/n's temple and cuddled up to him. Since Y/n still wasn't awake, Xanxus decided to take a nap next to his lover.