Seme!Male!Reader x Levi

Hey, I wrote something today. Hope it's not bad. I'm running out of ideas so give me some requests.

-Hanji, cut me some slack.-said Y/n as he plopped on the couch in his living room. She was trying to convince him to confess to his crush. The problem was that Y/n was a very stubborn man, so he refused to do so and wanted Hanji to just shut up and leave him alone. He needed some peace after a day full of stress at work. Why did he even let her in?
-Y/n come on.-she whined. - He likes you!
-How can you be so sure? Last time I saw him he was all over Petra.- That was a moment when Hanji started to play with her fingers.
-T-that's because I told him to make you jealous...
-I would decapitate the poor girl, stupid, and it would be your fault.-Y/n sighed- Who cares anyway? Last thing I need now is the relationship with someone. I'm fed up with this bullshit.-Y/n sighed again and took a sip of his tea. Two months earlier he broke up with his boyfriend.It was quite hard break-up, after all they were together for two years. He wanted some rest from relationships. And he had it until Hanji came along and started pestering him.
-I know you have some hard time.-she sat next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.-But it's time to move on. Believe me when I say Levi jumped in joy when I told him you're single. - Y/n's lips twitched upwards.
-It's hard to imagine that. He's that happy only when he sees Windex on discount.
-Yeah.-Hanji giggled a little but become serious after that.-Give it a try. Please.
-Fine.-Y/n sighed in defeat.

Time skip

Hanji invited Y/n, Levi and Erwin on a double date. Of course she didn't tell them that until they were there. Levi blushed a bit but managed to hide it. At least that's what he thought. Hanji saw it and went behind Levi. She pushed him hard enough to fall on Y/n. This time his face matched the colour of tomatoes.
-S-sorry Y/n, I don't know how it happened...-Y/n sighed.
-But I know. - he stood up and slapped Hanji on the back of her head.- Erwin watch your crazy girl. It's your job to keep everyone safe around her.

Time skip

After dinner Hanji dragged boys to the amusement park.
-Hey Y/n look! The shooting range! - she whispered something in Erwin's ear and they left Y/n and Levi alone, making sure their absence wasn't noticed too soon. Y/n went to the shooting range, Levi followed him.
Y/n payed for three shots and didn't miss any. He got a huge plushie.
-Here Levi.- he said and handed the plushie to him. Levi blushed bright red. He was starting to get annoyed with beating around the bush all the time. He was waiting for Y/n to be his way too long.
-Thanks Y/n. - Levi smiled and pecked Y/n's cheek. Y/n decidied to make use out of that and pulled him close. Levi blushed and wrapped his free arm around Y'n's neck. Seeing that Levi's not pushing him away Y/n leaned in slowly. Levi on the other hand wasn't that patient and pulled Y/n for a kiss. They both smiled once they felt their lips locked together. They pulled away for an air and went to another stand.

Time skip

-Where the hell have you been?-asked Levi cuddling up to Y/n. They were sitting on the bench eating hot dogs.
-We spent most of the time in hounded house since it's pretty dark in there so we...
-

Hanji.-said Y/n cutting her off.- Stop woman. I don't need nor want to hear that. - Hanji and Erwin blushed.
-You two are disgusting.- said Levi and  buried his face in Y/n's neck. Y/n smirked and pulled Levi in his lap. Levi blushed and hugged his man. Hanji grinned at the sight.
-Mission complete.- she whispered to Erwin. He only nodded in response and smiled.