Incubus Seme Male Reader x England

This is anither part of me dealing with my feelings, so don't read it if you feel down. I'm healing myself slowly but I need to get my pain out. And writing is how I do it...
Enjoy.

Y/n was old demon, even though he looked young. He remembered many wars and peaceful times. But he himself was far from happy. He still remembered his human life.
Back then he was a soldier. He would do anything for his country and the citizens. He was married, his wife was pregnant. Perfect life.
Then the war came. He had to leave with other soldiers, he never came back. He died on the battlefield, but he was resurrected. At first he didn't know why he became an Incubus. But when he saw his wife with another man it all made sense to him. She used the time he was gone and had a lover. He heard his wife say that the chld she was carrying wasn't Y/n's but her lover's. Y/n felt hate building up inside him. He burned the house with the two of them inside and never came back.
From that day on he was visiting different people, men and women just to have sex with them. He didn't consider it pleasurable, he needed it to live. He was with actors, presidents and many others. Someday the personifications of different countries appeared. Y/n smiled and scored with Francefirst, because he seemed to be the easiest one to seduce.

Time skip

Y/n was getting dressed after his fun time with Austria. Who would have thought that such a collected man would be so needy in bed? And he knew damn well what he wanted from Y/n. Pleasuring Austria was one hell of a challenge, even for experienced Incubus. Sixx put his shirt on and left him passed out on the bed.

Time skip

Y/n was trying to get into Arthur's pants for two months now. He was pushing Y/n away all the time but in last three days Arthur become easier to approach. Y/n saw this special look in Arthur's eyes. Poor England was falling in love. Y/n intentions stayed the same, love was beyond consideration. Easy come and go as always. Y/n was planning where should he go, after he will be done with Arthur. When nothing came to his mind he shrugged and smirked when he saw Arthur making his way to him.
-Hello Artie~ What can I do for you today~? - purred Y/n. Arthur blushed at his voice.
-W-well...- he shuttered.- Do y-you want to have a c-cup of tea w-with m-me?
-Of course~ I'm sure it will be very...hot.~

Time skip

-Ah~ Y/n...
Finally it happened. They went out, then Y/n walked Arthur back to his house. The rest of it went quickly. And now they are laying naked in Arthur's bedroom.
-Shh~ Relax and let me take care of it.- Y/n whispered as he pushed his big cock in Arthur's hole. Arthur moaned loudly and clawed at Y/n's back. Y/n started to move in and out of him at steady pace. When he made his moves faster han harder Arthur was moaning louder and louder. Soon he was screaming in utter bliss. Y/n liked listeneng to sex sounds. He cherished all of them. Y/n was ramming himself in Arthur. Soon he felt his ass tighten around his cock. Arthur came hard from all the pleasure Y/n gave him. Y/n also felt a knot building up in his stomach. His eyes shone bright green as he came inside Arthur's ass. Arthur moaned one last time at the feeling of Y/n cum being shot in him. Y/n pulled out and immediately got dressed.
-Where are you going?- asked Arthur as he watched Y/n putting his clothes on.
-Seriously? I got what I wanted, now I don't need you anymore. - Arthur teared up.
-B-but I thought...I love you Y/n.- Y/n turned to face him.-We could be together...
-That's not possible. I don't care for love anymore. It hurts and brings nothing good in the end. After few minuted of happiness you have to suffer for months.
-You sound like monster Y/n. You are a monster.
-I am indeed. But I'm not going to apologise for that. Why should I, if nobody apologized to me for making me this way?