Deliquent!Seme!Male!Reader x Sawada Tsunayoshi

I promised 16howens to write some oneshots with the characters of Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Let's start then! Also I was writing it on my phone, so sorry if they are any typos. Enjoy.

-I like him.-said Reborn to Tsuna.-You have to add him to the family.
-Y-Y/n?! I-I can't! He will kill me on the s-spot!-Reborn was prepared for that kind of answer. Tsuna still couldn't get used to his title of the tenth Vongola. If he was so scared of Y/n, Reborn will talk to him alone.
Who was Y/n? The teacher's worst nightmare. He was sassy, sarcastic and handsome. He did what he pleased, the consequences didn't matter. Without his daily fight he would consider the day as wasted. In Reborn's eyes he was perfect mafia member.

Time skip

-So what exactly do you want?-asked Y/n as he drank his coffee.
-Join the Vongola family.-Y/n chuckled.- You know...the fact that the tenth Vongola sent you to talk to me instead of coming here himself is really...-he paused for a second.-...disrespectful. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to join. But not like this. If he wants respect from me, first he has to show some respect towards me first.
-He didn't show up, because he has a crush on you. - deadpanned Reborn making Y/n choke on the coffee he was drinking.
-Who is the thenth Vongola?
-Tsuna Sawada.

Time skip -> next day

Tsuna was sitting at the table outside the school with Gokudera, Reborn and Yamamoto.
-My head hurts from all the tests today. - whined Tsuna. Reborn pointed a gun at him so he stopped talking immediately.
-Hello my new friends.-said Y/n as he appeared out of nowhere and sat next to Tsuna making him blush.
-Hey!-barked Gokudera.
-Shut up kid, before I will kick you so hard you will fly where even Google Maps won't be able to find you.-said Y/n glaring at him. Yamamoto started to laugh loudly at the comeback, while Gokudera was trying to find some witty remark.
-Sooo~Tenth Vongola want me to join his family, huh? I was wonder as who? Brother, cousin...maybe husband? Yamamoto fell out of the bench laughing, while Gokudera glared harder at Y/n. Tsuna was blushing bright red.

Time skip

Tsuna was having a very hard time around Y/n. He was making Tsuna blush and shutter all the time and he had huge fun doing it. Tsuna thought Y/n was cute when he laughed and felt his heart skip a beat every time he was close.
-Tsuna-chan...-said Y/n making Tsuna jump a bit.
-Y/n. M-may I h-help you?-Y/n grinned.
-Actually...you can. I want you to go out with me. -Tsuna blushed hearing this.
-W-When?
-Let's say...today at 8?
-Okay.

Time skip

Tsuna and Y/n got out of restaurant after they ate dinner. Then they went for a walk to the park. It was already dark outside and the moon was shining bright. Y/n looked up at the stars and sighed, getting ready to confess his feelings.
-Listen Tsuna...I like you. I did for a long time. When Reborn came to me, at first I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, but then he mentioned you, and I immediately agreed to be a part of Vongola family. I love you.- Tsuna blushed and didn't know how to respond to that confession. He was thinking a bit too long, because he heard Y/n sigh, probably taking the silence as the sign of rejection. Realising that Tsuna snapped out of his thoughts and pulled Y/n down by his collar to kiss him. Y/n wasted no time and immediately kissed back. When their lungs needed air they pulled away and stared into each others eyes.
-I love you too Y/n.

Extended ending

-And that's how me and daddy met.-said Tsuna to his four years old daughter.
-Soo cool.-said D/n in awe.
-What can I say kiddo...-said Y/n laying on the couch.- When I asked Tsuna if he wanted me to join the family as his husband...I wasn't really joking.