Dino Cavallone x Male!Reader

16howens, another request from you done. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Dino was sitting in his study doing paperwork. When he got to the last business, he sighed. Dino had some problems with rival families lately. They were trying to take control and Dino didn't have enough allies to protect it. He needed help.
Sudeenly the phone rang. Dino picked it immediately being sure it was another report.
-Hello?- he said.
-Dino Cavallone? - asked the voice in the speaker. Dino couldn't recognize who was calling him. He knew he heard that voice before, but he couldn't point a finger on where.
-Yes, who is it?
-The Godfather.
Dino's eyes went wide and his mouth hung agape. He didn't know what to say. In normal circumstances the Godfather wouldn't get involved in the wars between families. He was neutral and wasn't happy about getting close to a particular family. He treated all of them equally.
-H-how can I help you?- Dino cursed in his mind. Y/n L/n was very smart, and Dino was sure he noticed he was tensed.
-The real question is how can I help you. I have been aware of your situation. And I know how to end those useless fights.
-What is your plan?
-Marry me.

Time skip

-Make sure everything is perfect. - said Dino to his assistant. He was dressed in a black suit and was combing his hair at the moment. At first the had to think about Y/n's proposition, but it seemes to be a good idea. So he invited Y/n to his mansion to discuss the whole thing. Y/n of course agreed and this was a day of his visit.
-Boss, he's here. - whispered his assistant. Dino took a deep breath and walked outside to greet his guest. He saw five black Dodges Challengers stoping one behind another. The driver of the middle one opened a door  for the passenger sitting in the backseat. Y/n L/n got out and straightened his clothes. He was wearing black suit and black dress shoes. Y/n was tall and looked muscular. You could feel the aura of power surrounding him. He walked closer to Dino, his guards followed him. Dino was getting nervous but made sure Y/n couldn't see it.
-Welcome to Cavallone household.-said Dino bowing.
-Thank you. How are you doing?-said Y/n as they walked inside the mansion.
-I'm fine. Please let's go to my study so nobody could interrupt us. Anything to drink?
-Coffee please.
Dino asked for two coffees to his study and they both went in the room. They sat at the opposite sides of the desk and started talking about the details and their plans.

Time skip

Dino and Y/n seemed to get along well. Dino thought Y/n was a bit boring or at least collected man. Turned out he was funny and quite nice guy. Unless you oiss him off, that's when he turns into a beast.
-So-said Y/n- we have everything settled. In fact I would prefer you and your family to move in with me.
-We will arrange that on Monday.
-Fair enough.

Time skip

Dino fell on the bed exhausted after moving houses. Y/n's mansion was huge. Y/n chuckles seeing his fiancee tired. They were inseparable lately. The news about the wedding spread quickly among the families. It made the Cavallone family untouchable. Y/n layed down next to Dino on their shared bed.
-You know...-said Dino.-I think I'm starting to fall for you. - Y/n chuckled.
-That's good. I'm already in love with you.
-That fast?
-Yeah. I planned the whole thing longer than you thought. I wanted you for a while, just hadn't any opportunity to get closer to you without gossips. And finally it came.-Dino rested his head on Y/n's shoulder.
-Yeah. I'm glad it did. And it provides safety for my family.
-Can it get any better?-asked Y/n as he looked down at Dino's smiling face.
-We'll see what fate has for us.
-Yeah. I'll kick its ass if I won't like things it brings.
Dino chuckled.
-I'm sure you will.