Seme Male Reader x Eren

Request from Little_Spacey. Thank you, and sorry you had to wait for so long.

Y/n came home from work and fell on the couch tired. He sighed and felt hungry, but at the same time he was too tired to get up and get some food. He groaned when he heard his phone ring. He picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was Hanji.
-Hey hey Y/n-she chirped loudly
-Hanji, for fucks sake, you're too loud.
-Oh, sorry. Anyway, wanna hang out?
-I'm tired...
-Oh...and here I thought you'll be up for a movie night and some junk food.
-Hanji, I really...
-Eren will be here.-she said. Y/n could say she was grinning. He regretted telling her about his crush so much now.
-What time?
-That's my boy!

Time skip

Hanji managed to get many friends in her house. Even Levi decided to pay her a visit. They sat in her living room eating pizza and watching horrors. Erwin aas holding and comforting Hanji, Levi was just sitting there with wide eyes, while Y/n was seated next to Eren. The brunette was shivering slightly and sometimes he covered his eyes or turn his face away from the TV. Y/n decided to use it.
-Are you that scared?-he asked.Eren only nodded in response.'Cute' thought Y/n and wrapped his arm around Eren's arms. Hanji's eyes sparkled when he saw it. Her little plan was working. Eren jumped and buried his face in Y/n's shoulder. Y/n pulled him close and caressed his back to calm him down a bit. He noticed Eren's ears turning red. He smirked. Eren was blushing.

Time skip - three movies later

After a marathon of movies Hanji decided to play some games. Y/n skipped '7 minutes in heaven' once he saw Eren didn't want to play. Y/n was laying on the couch with a bowl of chips standing on his chest. Eren was staring at him. He blushed when their eyes met. Y/n motioned for him to come closer. Eren sat next to Y/n still blushing bright red. Y/n smiled lightly and sat up.
-Ok everybody!-yelled Hanji.- Time for 'spin the bottle'! - some cheered, others whined. - And this time Y/n, you won't run away.  - Y/n groaned at her words. He wasn't really the type to socialize by playing games like that. It felt stupid for him. But he changed his mind, when he saw Eren sitting in the circle. Y/n huffed and sat in front of Eren.
-Eren, you start. - said Hanji.
-But why?- he asked whining. Then he spun the bottle. He hoped it would stop on Y/n. Instead it landed on Erwin. Eren's face paled, while Y/n turned on his rage mode. Erwin wasn't happy either. But Hanji on the other hand was jumping in her seat. at the scene in front of her.
-You know the rules.-she grinned like a maniac.- Now kiss!
Erwin looked at the in disbelief, then huffed and leaned closer to Eren, who was blushing madly. Y/n on the other hand felt his blood boil. When he saw Eren closing his eyes and leaning towards Erwin he started to shake. When they were inches from each other Y/n snapped and flicked Erwin's forehead and kissed Eren's lips. When Eren felt it his eyes snapped open. He blushed more seing his crush kissing him. Few seconds later, much to Eren's displeasure, broke the kiss.
-That's enough. - said Y/n and stood up with Eren. - I think we won't be playing anymore. Eren, let's go to my place. -said Y/n. Eren grinned and smiled at him. They got out of Hanji's home and drove to Y/n's house.
They cuddled for the rest of the evening and once they saw how late it was they decided Eren will stay the night.
-I love you Y/n.-said smiling Eren and cuddled up to Y/n's side.
-I love you too Eren. - with that they fell asleep.