Seme Male Reader x Haru

And the second one from Little_Spacey. Thank you for both requests, hope you'll like it. Sorry this one is so short. Enjoy.

Y/n enteres the Iwatobi swim club. He was looking for his boyfriend Haru. Y/n spotted him in the pool. He was tired after his boxing practice, so he decided to sit on the bench and watch the club members swimming. Haru finished the race first and waited for the rest of his friends. He looked around and saw his boyfriend on the bench. He smiled and waved at him. Y/n waved back and smiled. He lays down on the bench and decided to take a nap, but he changed his mind when the sun was shining right at his face so he quickly felt hot and uncomfortable. He sighed and sat back up. He took a glance at his watch and noticed he had to wait half an hour for Haru to finish his practice. He took his phone out and started to play a random game to entertain himself. It didn't work for long though, he always got bored easily. That's why many people were warning Haru, when they were finding out that Y/n and Haru were a couple. But Haru knew very well that Y/n's eyes are set on him only. He saw that special look in his eyes.

Time skip

Y/n wrapped his arm around Haru's waist. They were laying on the couch in Y/n's house and watching TV. Haru nuzzled Y/n's chest and sighed in content. He felt Y/n kiss the top of his head so he tightened his arms around his neck. Y/n kissed Haru's temple. Haru closed his eyes and bured his face in the crook of Y/n's neck.
-I love you Y/n-said Haru and blushed. Y/n chuckled making Haru blush more.
-I love you too, baby.~-Y/n pressed his lips against Haru's. It was slow and loving kiss. They pulled away when their lungs called for air. Haru rested his head on Y/n's chest and looked in his eyes. They weren't saying anything, just stared into each other's eyes smiling slightly. Y/n was caressing Haru's sides. Haru ran his fingers through Y/n's hair and massaged his scalp. Y/n purred at the sighn of affection. Haru wasn't the one to show his feelings, in fact, neither was Y/n. They were perfect for each other. How it all started? Well...

Flash back

Haru got bullied in the beginning of the school year. Usually he would walk around with Makoto or Nagisa and Rei, but this time he was alone. He got caught and the four of the older guys wanted to beat Haru up. But the hits never reached him. Haru was lucky, that Y/n appeared in the locker room. He was a capitan of the boxing club. He threw himself at the bullies and kicked their asses without any effort. Haru thanked Y/n, but he smirked.
-Don't you think I deserve a reward?~-he said.
-What do you want?
-Go out with me.

End of flashback

-What are you thinking of? -asked Y/n as he saw Haru thinking.
-I reminded myself about the day we met for a first time.
-Oh? The day I appeared like a knight in shining armor and saved you from the bullies?~-Haru blushed and slapped Y/n's chest playfully. Y/n smirked and spanked Haru making him blush more to the point his face could beat the color of tomatoes.
-Jerk.-said Haru.
-Your jerk. -smiled Y/n and nuzzled Haru's hair. Haru smiled back and pecked Y/n's lips.
-Exactly. My jerk. - he said smiling and took a nap on his boyfriend's chest. Y/n seeing that closed his eyes too. Soon both of them were snoring lightly.