Seme!Male!Reader x Kyoya Ootori Valentine's Day Special

Happy Valentine's day to all of you! 16howens helped me with this oneshot, so I hope you will like it. Enjoy.

3rd POV

It was a very busy day at the clinic Kyoya worked in. All he wanted to do was get back home and spend the Valentine's Day with his husband. Kyoya smiled at the thought of Y/n. How did he managed to get to his heart was beyond him. Y/n was always the tough guy. He hated pink, which made every day in Ouran a living hell for him. He was the only student, who always came to school on his own, besides Haruhi of course. Y/n had a black motorbike, that Honey was so excited about. Y/n brought a lot of attention with his behavior and looks. No doubt Tamaki got interested in him as well and convinced him to join the Host Club. How? Well...

Flashback

-I'll set you up with Kyoya. – said Tamaki to Y/n, who was leaning against the wall. Tamaki smiled when he saw that Y/n was finally paying attention to what he was saying. – All you have to do is to join my Host Club.

-And sit around spoiled girls, who for some reason, are so damn loud.

-What a foul mouth! You could be a bad boy type...-Tamaki's eyes were sparkling as he was talking.

-Are you even listening?

-But think about it. – said Tamaki and leaned his elbow on Y/n 's shoulder. - Kyoya spends his whole days at the Club. You would have a perfect chance to get close to him. - Y/n made a long pause before he said one word, that changed his life.

-Fine.

End of flashback

Kyoya remembered the first time he saw Y/n. It was at the beginning of the new school year. He got off of his bike and gazed around. His eyebrow twitched when he looked at the school's building. Then he looked around again and that was the moment when their eyes met for the first time. Few seconds later Y/n got surrounded with girls and that was the moment when he realized how loud they were.

Kyoya smiled widely when he looked at the clock and saw it was time to go home. He was tired as hell, but at the same time happy he will see his husband soon. He gathered his things and got in his car. Then he drove off.

Y/n and Kyoya lived close to the hospital. Y/n wanted Kyoya to be able to get there as fast as he could in case of emergency. He parked the car in the garage. Y/n had a special place for his three cars and the bike. Kyoya wanted Y/n to sell it, cause he considered it dangerous, but Y/n refused to get rid of it. He took a good care of it and loved all of his vehicles. Kyoya got out of his car and entered the house. His attention was immediately focused on the rose petals on the floor. The lights were dimmed and the path of petals led to the dining room. Y/n was pouring wine in the glasses. Kyoya took his time to look at Y/n. He hated dressing up, and to Kyoya he had no idea how hot he looked when he did. Today he wore his black suit with a red tie.

-You're drooling babe. – said Y/n smirking, when he saw Kyoya was home. Kyoya blushed and wiped the drool off. Y/n walked up to him and pecked his lips slowly and whispered in his ear. – Happy Valentine's Day sugar.

The sound of Y/n's whisper always made Kyoya feel weak in his legs. He kissed Y/n's cheek and hugged him around his neck.

-Happy Valentine's Day to you too honey.

They stayed like this for a while without words, simply enjoying having each other close. Then they sat at the table and ate dinner. Y/n was a wonderful cook. He played guitar in the local bar for a living. He didn't have to earn much, both his and his husband's families were rich. He could do what he wanted in life without worrying that he won't make a living. Kyoya and Y/n spent some time eating and talking. Then Y/n led his husband to the bedroom, where they had wonderful sex.

-Best Valentine's Day ever. – said Kyoya panting after another round.

-Next year will be even better. – smiled Y/n. – I'll make sure of that.