Rin Okumura x Kitsune!Male!Reader

Hey, I have no idea what to write here, so I'll just leave you with the update. This is a request from BdbLuck. Thank you and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Rin walked to the exorcist classes with his hands in his pockets whistling. He stopped when he saw that the door to the classroom was slightly open. He picked inside. No one was there. Rin opened the door fully to enter the room. Suddenly the ended up with wet clothes and empty bucket on his head.

-Suguro!!! – he yelled, thinking it was Bon's idea for a prank.

-What? – he asked. He was standing right behind Rin with traces of toothpaste on his hair.

-Forget it. – chuckled Rin. – What happened to you?

-You know perfectly well! You did it!

-No I didn't!

Shima and Konekomaru were trying to stop the bicker between Rin and Bon, but no avail. They continued until Mephisto appeared.

-It was a Kitsune's fault. – he said when Bon and Rin calmed down. – Rin, can we talk in private?

-Sure.

Mephisto turned around and led Rin to his office. When they reached their destination, they walked in through the door.

-Sit down. – Rin did what he was told. – Like I said the whole mess was made by a Kitsune. I found the orange hair in few places. Many students were complaining that they were pranked in many ways.

-You too?

-Yes. I must admit I put salt in my tea this morning. So, as you may see, it is highly important to capture the Kitsune.

Rin nodded and immediately got to his task. There was one problem though. He had no idea how to find the messy fox. He decided to follow the complains.

Time skip

Rin was exhausted with looking for the Kitsune. It was harder then he thought. Rin decided to rest a bit and use this time to read about the fox shifters. Maybe he could find something that would draw the Kitsune to him, instead of chasing him around. He went to library and started reading any book he could find about the Kitsune.

Few hours later Rin found out, that the tofu cheese was Kitsunes favorite snack. Therefore it was given to them as a sacrifice. Rin went to the kitchen and stole some tofu. Then he put it in the middle of the empty room and hid himself, waiting for the fox.

He didn't have to wait long. After about half an hour the Kitsune appeared and got to eating. Rin used the moment when the fox wasn't paying attention, to shut the door. He locked it and called Mephisto to get him.

-Well done. – said Mephisto and clapped his hands. – Now you have a Kitsune in your favor. Take care of him, he might be a very useful pet.

-What? – asked Rin. – You told me to capture him, not to feed him and all! I can't have a pet!

-Yes you can. He can stay in my office during your classes, it's fine. – with that Mephisto disappeared.

Rin huffed and opened the door. He was tackled to the ground by the Kitsune in his human form. He was a handsome guy with orange ears and triple tail. He was wearing jeans and white shirt. Rin gasped when the fox started looking through his pockets. He smiled when he found the rest of the tofu Rin had in his pocket. The Kitsune ate it quickly.

-Give me more. – said the Kitsune. His voice made Rin blush.

-S-sure. – he shuttered. – but first you have to let me stand up. And give me your name.

-Ah, yeah. My name's Y/n. – he said and stood up.

-I'm Rin.

-Cool, now give me more tofu.

Time skip

Y/n and Rin grew close in no time. Even Yukio saw the change in Rin's behavior. He was blushing and shuttering, especially then Y/n was somewhere near. Y/n would tease him about it, but whenever someone tried to do it, he was getting extremely possessive. Only he could teased Rin and joke around with him.

-Rin? – asked Y/n when they were laying on the bed in their dorm. Rin got to live with Y/n so he wouldn't disturb Yukio in studying and preparing for the lessons. Rin hummed indicating he was listening, so Y/n continued. – I love you. I want you to be my mate. – Rin's eyes widened at the confession.

-I –I love you too Y/n...I didn't know you feel the same.

Y/n smiled and kissed Rin's lips. He immediately kissed back. It soon turned into a heave make-out session. Y/n bit Rin's neck to mark him as his.

-You're mine Rin. And no-one else's.

-Of course Y/n. Now and forever.

-And one more day after.