Anime mix part three

I won' say anything. Enjoy.

The message that Y/n came back to life spread quickly. Akashi was smiling all day and decided it would be nice to throw a party to celebrate Y/n's coming back to life. He told Murasakibara to buy Y/n's favorite sweets, and sent the rest of them to bring Y/n there. His cousin Victor was helping to prepare everything. He wanted to visit Seijurou since he was heartbroken after Y/n's death. He was almost like a brother to Seijurou. The one and only who was able to defeat him, the one who was never scared of Seijurou. Y/n treated him like an equal. He was his first real friend. So it wasn't a surprise when he broke down in tears after his speech on Y/n's funeral. Victor stood by his side and tried to comfort him.

Victor was a famous ice-skater. He won many competitions. His handsome features made many women and men fall for him. But despite many flirts and one night stands he never fell in love. He knew that once he found it, he would have to fight for it and never let go.

So like I said, Akashi threw a party for Y/n. Soon the members of Generation of Miracles brought Y/n and his sisters to Akashi's mansion. Akashi made sure Jean couldn't meet Y/n, even though he called and wanted to join the party.

Victor's POV

I stood by a table sipping on my drink when my eyes fell on Y/n. I watched the handsome man and smiled lightly. I liked the sound of his laughter. I was trying to muster some courage to walk up and talk to him. Seijurou must have noticed that because he walked up to me smirking. From the second I saw his expression I knew he wasn't up to anything good.

-Having a little arrow piercing your heart I see.-he said. I blushed. I tried to hide it but no avail.

-I have no idea what are you talking about. - Seijurou smirked wider, grabbed me by my arm and walked to Y/n with me trying to break free.

-Y/n, I want to introduce someone to you. -he said getting Y/n's attention.-This is Victor Nikiforov, my cousin. Victor this is Y/n. -Y/n looked down at me. He had beautiful eyes. I felt my face heat up again. He smiled and shook my hand.

-Nice to meet you Victor. -His voice was so deep. I felt like I was under a spell. In normal circumstances I would throw a nice pickup line, but at that moment I couldn't get anything out of my lips. He was gorgeous.

3rd POV

Seijurou decided to leave Victor and Y/n alone. They seemed to get along well. He was delighted to see his best friend and cousin together. Maybe Victor could fix Y/n's broken heart, or at least take his mind off of Jean and his behavior.

They spent the rest of the party together. Victor tried to flirt with Y/n but he seemed to be uninterested. It was still too soon for him, and he didn't know Victor good enough to trust him an be his boyfriend. Nonetheless Y/n was happy someone was payed him attention. Soon the wonderful night came to an end. Sam and Diane got in to the car, Y/n decided to talk to Victor some more.

-When will I see you again?-asked Victor and smiled. Y/n shrugged his shoulders.

-Who knows.

-Let's hang out on weekend, I want to go to the ice rink.- Y/n thought about it for a second. Then he decided to exchange numbers with Victor and accept his offer. -See you on Saturday then.-Victor winked at Y/n and left. Y/n got in his car and drove home.

-So who's the cutie you were talking to?-asked Diane with a smirk on her face.

-Sei's cousin. Nothing special.

-Don't give me that crap Y/n, you like him.-she teased.

-No I don't.

-Yes you do.

-Diane drop the subject or I will make you run home in front of the car.-Diane wanted to say something, but decided not to. Y/n smirked in victory and couldn't help but think. Maybe his sister was right? Maybe it could be a start of a new chapter in his new life.