The Pyramidhead's son!Reader x Levi

Thank you Ayathecrazykiller for help with the idea for new update. Damn, I really have to start thinking for myself. Enjoy.

3rd POV

The Pyramidhead came back to his dungeon. He managed to captivate a man. He was short, had black hair and grey eyes. His name was Levi. Pyramidhead called his nurses. Once two of them arrived he pointed at unconscious Levi. They understood what he meant and took Levi to the torture room. Pyramidhead himself went to his son's room to check up on him. Yes, he had a son, Y/n. He was eighteen now. Y/n was an outcome of one of many hook up's and rapes the Pyramidhead had done. When he found out the girl was pregnant he let her live with him. He killed her after the child birth, and took care of his son. Y/n was tall and strong young man. He carried a mask, just like his father, but was able to talk like humans. He looked like any other eighteen-year-old, but was much more dangerous. Y/n was the only creature in the whole world, who was loved and cherished dearly by his father.

Time skip

Levi woke up and sat up quickly. He hisses feeling the pain in his skull. He was his pretty hard, he didn't know how did he end up here. Levi assumed the Pyramidhead dragged him here.

-Tch. Filthy. – he murmured and went silent when he heard someone getting closer to the door. He saw the beast that held him captive. The Pyramidhead was just looking at Levi. Soon four of the nurses came to the dungeon. They started torturing Levi without wasting any time. The Pyramidhead nodded and left he dungeon.

Y/n's POV

I heard screaming from the torture room and sighed. Dad knows very well that I don't like it. But he thinks I should get used to this and help him torture humans. He doesn't care for my dreams and goals. I know I should be there with him. If it was just me and him I would. But those damn nurses...Where did they even come from? They trying to get into my pants ever since I become able to reproduce. They want a heir already. To me they are disgusting. I need a man by my side, that's for sure. How do I know? Well, I was attending to school like other teenagers. I've seen a lot and believe me, I prefer boys over girls.

Time skip

3rd POV

Y/n was wondering through the dungeon contemplating on his behavior towards his father when he stopped in front of torture room. He was there before, his father showed him all of tortures and ways of giving pain to others. In fact Y/n was the one who received all of this. The Pyramidhead always said he needed to know the amount of pain every single thing would cause, so he could mix it perfectly. Y/n had the keys, so he opened the door and walked in. On the steel table was laying a man. He was covered in blood and cuts, but Y/n could see his face clearly. He liked it. Y/n locked the door and looked at him. He cursed himself for not wearing my mask. It was uncomfortable but Y/n should cover his face. If people knew who is he related to he would be in serious trouble. Y/n was scared bit when he stirred and woke up. His beautiful eyes held pure fear. Y/n gulped and spoke.

-I won't hurt you. Just don't scream or you will alert the others.

-W-w-who are y-you?- shuttered Levi. After a week of being there he was immediately scared of any moving creature around.

-I'm Y/n, the Pyramidhead's son. – Levi's eyes went wide and he was preparing to scream. Y/n saw it and placed his hand on his mouth. – Calm down. Tell me your name.

-It's Levi.

Time skip

Y/n was visiting Levi when he was sure the nurses were away and his father couldn't disturb him and his new friend. They were talking a lot and grew closer to each other. Y/n was convincing Levi to run away. Levi on the other hand was considering staying there, so he could be close to Y/n. If he ran away he would never see him again. After another try of changing Levi's mind the ravenette finally agreed. They were preparing a good plan of escape.

Time skip

-How dare you to go against me?!- roared the Pyramidhead. One of the nurses eavesdropped Y/n's conversation with Levi and told him about that. – You disappoint me Y/n. – he shook his head. He spoke only to his son, trusted him and loved him.

-You can let him go dad, you will catch someone else! Hell I would do that if you told me to. Just let Levi go.

-No. He will be killed tonight. And you will stay here and will listen to every yell and whimper he will let out of his lips.

The Pyramidhead locked his son in his bedroom. Y/n was doing his best to escape his room but he failed every time. Soon he heard a piercing scream. He knew it was Levi. With the tears falling from his eyes he broke the door with his mask. Y/n ran to the torture room to save him. During the months together they became very close. Two days ago they both confessed to each other and Y/n agreed to run away with Levi. When he ran into the room he saw all six nurses and the Pyramidhead. Blood was splattered everywhere. Y/n sobbed loudly when he saw Levi's body. It was too late.

-What have you done?...- said Y/n through his tears. He took out his sword and killed the nurses in the room. He looked at his father and first time in years he felt hatred towards him. – All I wanted was for you to let him go...I loved him.

-Loved? Son we don't fall in love with anybody, we're...

-Yet you said you loved me multiple of times. You taught me we're here to be the punishers. To catch and show people pain, when they are guilty of something terrible and they don't get over it. But it's not true. What you are doing is finding a random human and killing them for fun.

-What are you expect? Huh? People don't feel guilty anymore. They torture many people around and they don't ever realize what a hell they cause. Our mission is not that important anymore. We're not needed anymore, but we can't die. So we have to live somehow.

-Our ways are obsolete dad. People are more talkative when you are a friend of theirs. Whatever you will do with this knowledge is yours, but I figured out, that I can make them feel guilty. I show them their guilt by treating them the same way they treat others. And you would be surprised with the outcome...But you never wanted to listen.

- Y/n ...

-Leave. Go and let me mourn over the love I lost.

The Pyramidhead looked at his son one last time and left. Y/n took off his mask and sat next to Levi's limp body. He took him in his arms and kissed his sill warm lips. He held Levi tight and cried his eyes out whispering he was sorry over and over again. Suddenly he felt a hand on the back of his head. His eyes went wide when he looked up and saw Levi looking at him and smiling softly. Y/n couldn't contain his happiness. He held him close and kissed him again. This time Levi responded and pulled Y/n closer. When their lungs burned from the lack of air they pulled apart and held each other in silence, which was broken by Y/n.

-Never scare me like that again.- he said.

-I'm sorry. I just pretended to be dead so they would leave.

-I love you Levi. So much.

-I love you too.

Extended ending

The Pyramidhead tried Y/n's way of torturing people and was amazed by this. In return he let Y/n date Levi and live with him. Y/n didn't have to wear his mask anymore so he left it in the dungeon. Sometimes when he looked at Levi's scars it all was coming back to him, but all in all he had to thank his father. After all, it he wouldn't bring Levi to the dungeon that day, they would never have met each other. So it wasn't that bad in the aftermath, was it? For sure it was all worth it.