Anime mix part four

Enjoy.

Victor started his Saturday with a shower. After he got out and dressed himself he ate breakfast with Seijurou. Then he took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Y/n's number. He hesitated before he pressed the call button. Once he heard the beeping in the speaker he became nervous.

-Yeah?-asked Y/n as he answered the phone call.

-H-hi Y/n, it's Victor.-he cursed himself for shuttering. - Want to hang out today?

-Sure, should I prepare my skates?

-Good idea.

-Fair enough. When should I pick you up?

-In an hour would be fine.

-See you then. - Y/n smiled and ended the call. He opened the wardrobe and took his skates out. He cleaned them a bit and threw them in the trunk of his car.

-Where are you going Y/n?-asked Diane. He hesitated a bit, then huffed and answered his sister.

-I'm going to the ice rink. With Victor.- Diane smirked.

-Good luck then.

Y/n huffed again and got in to the car. He started the engine and drove to Akashi's mansion. Once he got there he parked the vehicle on the driveway. Y/n knocked on the door. Sebastian, the butler, opened it and let Y/n inside. He walked to the living room and saw Seijurou reading on the couch.

-Y/n. What brings you here?-he asked looking up at his friend. Y/n wanted to answer but he was cut off by Victor, who ran in the room.

-Me Sei-chan.

-I told you to not to call me that. You sound like Reo.-scolded Seijurou. Victor rolled his eyes.

-Anyway, we're going out, bye!-he waved at Seijurou and dragged Y/n out. They put Victor's skates in the trunk and left to the ice rink.

Time skip

Victor was convinced that Y/n couldn't skate at all. He was surprised when he jumped and did a triple Axel with no problem.

-You should take part in Grand Prix!-said Victor.

-Not possible. I prefer playing hockey. My sister, Sam, used to skate a lot, she taught me jumping and all.

Victor smiled and danced around Y/n. He jumped few times, Y/n watched every move of his. He tried to copy some of Victors moves. They danced on the ice holding hands and jumping together. Suddenly Y/n pulled Victor to him by his hand. Victor wasn't prepared for it and lost a bit of his balance. Y/n decided to use it and caught him, their lips met in the kiss. Y/n immediately deepened it. Victor on the other hand was surprised but kissed back nonetheless. The broke the kiss when their lungs screamed for air. Y/n rested his forehead against Victor's.

-Be mine Victor. I love you. - whispered Y/n looking in Victor's eyes.

-I love you too. And yes, I want to be yours. - they kissed again. Suddenly Y/n's stomach grumbled making him blush slightly. Victor smiled and kissed his cheek. -Let's eat something. -Y/n nodded. They rode off of the rink holding hands. They took their skates off and went to the car. Y/n opened the passenger's seat for Victor. He kissed Y/n's lips and got in. Y/n smiled and went to his seat, got in and started the engine.

-Where do you want to go?-he asked.

-I don't know...maybe Le Titan?

-We don't have formal clothes on. How about Margherita?-Victor nodded. Y/n drove off to the small pizzeria. The ride wasn't long. Soon they were sitting at the table. Y/n knew the owners, the Vargas brothers, very well. They were in class together in secondary school.

-Hey Lovino.-said Y/n when he came to their table.

-Y/n, what can I get you?

Victor and Y/n made their orders. Lovino went behind the counter and passed the note with the orders written on it to Feliciano. Y/n and Victor talked a bit before their pizzas arrived. After they ate Y/n payed for both of them and left a nice tip for his friends. He put his arm around Victors waist and walked to the car with him. He drove his new boyfriend's home and walked him to the door. They kissed before Victor walked through the door. Y/n went back to his car and drove home. He was smiling the whole way home. When he parked his car in the garage and went in to the house Diane immediately noticed his good mood. She followed him to his room.

-How was it? Tell me everything.-she said.

-There's nothing much to say.-he shrugged.

-Can you be more specific?-asked Sammy who just went in to the room.

-Well girls...I have a boyfriend.