Hero!Pervert!Sadistic!Male!Reader x Dabi

Hey, I know that no one is really reading these notes, but I have to ask you all for a favor. I received a request to make a Levi book full of one shots. I decided to move the all Levi request to this project and all I can do now is to ask you for more ideas for stories with Levi. Thank you in advance for your help. Of course please make the requests are not repeating with the stories already written by me.

Thank you ab_dyy for this request. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Y/n was walking down the street. He was coming from the Hero Academia back home. He was reading a book he borrowed from his childhood friend Kakashi (shhh XD), and didn't really care of what was going on around. him. People in his class were definitely too loud, which led the young hero to be irritated. To be honest it wasn't even his choice to become a hero, it was his father's last will. Y/n loved him very much, no he was living with his mother and her next husband.

-Fucking asshole...- muttered Y/n at the thought of his stepfather. He gritted his teeth and focused back on the book. The teacher was banging his student in the classroom. Y/n smirked. - That would be awesome in real life...

Y/n was smiling widely. He let his imagination carry him to his world. He was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice the villain in front of him. He saw him few seconds later when he was already attacking him. Y/n turned in a black dragon with silver claws and horns. He avoided the attack and jumped on the villain. He made a clone of himself and attacked his opponent. The villain avoided the clone and wounded Y/n seriously. Y/n fell to the ground and turned back to normal.

The villain wanted to kill Y/n in the first place. But when he saw how attractive Y/n was, he decided to take him home.

Time skip

Y/n woke up on the room he couldn't recognize. He looked around and spotted someone sitting in the dark corner on the chair. It was a villain from before.

-Nice to finally see you awake.- he said and walked up closer to the bed. - I'm Dabi by the way. And you're the mighty H/n. Is this you real name?

-That's not your business.

-Oh really? - sais Dabi looking down at Y/n. - I saved you.

-From yourself? Smart move. Fine. The name's Y/n. Where am I?

-In the safe place. You'll know when the time's right.

Time skip

After two months of being locked up, Y/n finally found out he was in one of villains hideouts. It was only him and Dabi. During this time they talked a lot and managed to get to know each other.

Dabi's POV

I changed my thoughts about Y/n. He wasn't another hero who just wanted fame, no. He was fulfilling his father's last will. I found out his mother didn't pay any attention to him and his stepfather is a total asshole. Y/n gave me attention I always wanted and needed. With my looks it wasn't easy to find a lover. I was so lonely my whole life. I want him to stay. I...I love this man.

3rd POV

Y/n was sitting on the bed deep in his thoughts. He was brought back by the sound of someone clearing their throat. Y/n looked up and saw smirking Dabi leaning on the doorframe.

-Need help with that?- he said smirking and looking at Y/n's lap. Y/n blushed a bit, then smirked back.

-Sure.

Now it was Dabi's turn to blush. He walked up to Y/n and kneeled on the bed. Y/n slammed their lips together, surprising Dabi. He quickly kissed back and moaned when he felt Y/n squeeze his ass. He gasped and Y/n used this moment to slip his tongue in Dabi's mouth and claim his new territory. Dabi moaned loudly. Both men started to undress each other. Y/n flipped Dabi on his back and slid one of his fingers in Dabi's ass. Dabi moaned loudly in pleasure when Y/n added another two at once. He felt both pleasure and pain, which turned him on even more. Suddenly Y/n pulled his fingers out and stroked himself.

- Y/n please, fuck me already! - moaned Dabi in need.

That only turned Y/n on more. He lined up with Dabi's entrance and thrusted in all at once. Dabi arched his back. Y/n started to pound into him with no mercy. Dabi was screaming and moaning loudly.

- Master more! - he yelled when Y/n spanked his ass.

Y/n smirked at the name and did it again. He was biting and sucking harshly on Dabi's neck leaving many hickeys.

-I'm cuming Master! - yelled Dabi and clenched around Y/n's cock making him cum hard as well. Both males cumed at the same time. Y/n rolled his hips few more times and pulled out. He fell on the bed next to panting Dabi.

-I love you. - said Y/n. - I want to stay with you forever. Dabi smiled and nodded in response.

-I love you too. Please stay and never walk away.