Sebastian x King of Hell S!M!R

Hello my dear readers. I had very hard time to motivate myself to writing today, I'm blaming the terrible weather, but here it is. I wrote another update!

This is the request from  BdbLuck.Enjoy.

3rd POV

Sebastian had a lot of work to do, more than usually. His master, Ciel invited new lord for a dinner. He moved in his mansion a week ago and Ciel wanted to become his ally. Sebastian decided he didn't want Mey-rin, Baldroy and Finny to interrupt the preparations or break something, so he gave them a day off and send them to town to have some fun time. He said he didn't want to see them before tomorrow morning and glared at them like he never did before. They just nodded their heads and sprinted out of the mansion as fast as they could. Sebastian smiled at the memory of their scared faces and got back to work. He was cooking lasagna and baking chocolate cake for desert. He wanted it to taste well. After all, first impressions are made only once.

Time skip

After five hours of cooking and cleaning the mansion was ready for Ciel's guest's arrival. He showed up straight at six pm and let his butler knock on the door. Sebastian and Ciel went down to greet him. Sebastian opened the door and bowed. He invited the lord with his butler and three maids in. Then he stood next to Ciel and introduced his master. Sebastian looked at the lord and his eyes went wide, when the butler started introducing his master.

-Lord Y/n Dante Lucifer the Second L/n. – said the butler. – The newly coroneted King of Hell and the Empire of Dragons.

-I am honored you accepted my invitation. – said Ciel. Sebastian just stood there speechless. The King of Hell was in the house. More. Sebastian felt the strong pull towards the King. That means only one thing. The newly coroneted King was his mate.

Time skip

The dinner time was very hard for Sebastian. The King was watching him every time he could. When Ciel and Y/n were talking, his body was shaking at the sound of King's voice. Y/n was smirking every time he saw what his voice does to poor Sebastian. Ciel was focused on talking and eating the cake, so he wasn't really paying attention to Y/n's actions towards his butler. Sebastian sighed in relief when the dished were already in the sink and Y/n's butler and maids were cleaning after the dinner. He was getting ready to bed after the rough day. And he probably would get some rest...if some demon noble wouldn't suddenly appear on his bed.

-Hello Sebastian – said Y/n and whistled – You have no idea how sexy you look wearing only boxers. – Sebastian blushed hard when he heard Y/n purring these words. He didn't know how to behave in this situation. In every other time he would be confident. But now the hungry look of the King himself was thrilling and exciting at the same time.

Y/n appeared behind Sebastian and pulled him hard against his chest. He could feel Y/n's dick getting hard against his ass. Sebastian moaned when Y/n nibbled on his ear. His body was getting hot in the matter of seconds. Sebastian ran to the bed and jumped on it. He buried his face in the sheets and stuck his ass up for Y/n. The King smirked and unbuttoned his pants. He slid them off a bit along with his boxers and rubbed his length on Sebastian's ass making him moan and shiver in pleasure. Y/n pulled Sebastian's boxers off and threw them in the corner of the room. Sebastian let out a loud moan when he felt Y/n's cock entering him.

-So wet already~? – said Y/n raising his eyebrow.- Your tight ass must have been waiting for my cock the whole evening~.

-Yes~ Ah~~ P-Please~ fuck me like there's no tomorrow~

-Tomorrow will happen, but I can promise you won't be able to walk. – with that he started pounding in Sebastian's ass.

Time skip

Ciel was furious. Sebastian didn't show up to wake him up in the morning, nor to serve him breakfast. In return Mey-rin woke him up crashing something and Baldroy made his breakfast. Ciel stomped to Sebastian's room to see what happened. Ciel knocked on the door. He was surprised when the door were opened by Y/n instead of Sebastian.

-I'm sorry, Lord Phantomhive, but Sebastian is not able to work. He can't walk, nor sit properly. Also he seems to lose his voice. I'll take care of him. – said Y/n and closed the door. Ciel sighed and went to his office.

-If Y/n will take care of Sebastian, then I'm sure I won't see him working any time soon.