Pirate!Levi x Enemy!Prince!Reader

Ayathecrazykiller helps me with ideas again. Thank you and I'm waiting for other challenges from you ;)

Y/n's POV

I was walking out of the throne room. My father was a king and gave me the order of dealing with pirates. Another of the trading ships was destroyed two days ago. I knew whose fault it was. The most influential pirate of all – Levi Ackerman. I met him many times before, he always managed to escape me. One time when we were drunk we had a one-night-stand. That made me someone special for Levi, I guess. He never killed me even though he had many good occasions to do that.

Time skip

3rd POV

Y/n of course immediately got to work. He had to arrest Levi for his father, but on the other hand he didn't want to. He went to the bar not that far from the harbor. Luck was apparently on his side, because he saw few faces he knew very well. It was Levi's crew. In the darkest part of the bar Y/n spotted Levi himself. He smirked and joined him at the table.

-Hello Capitan. – said Y/n still smirking.

-Well well well, who do we've got here? You know you shouldn't be here? I could get you killed easily.- Y/n chuckled.

-We both know you wouldn't do that. After all I took your virginity. – Levi blushed hearing those words, but tried to hide it. He indeed had a thing for Y/n.- My father wants me to arrest you again.

-That's nothing new. What will we do?

-I have an idea.

-Well, I'm all ears.

-Later. Now how about we will find some room? – They both smirked at each other and went upstairs.

Once they reached to door they slammed their lips together. Levi moaned, he missed those lips for so long. He fell in love with Y/n long time ago. Every time they see each other they do everything they can to hook up. Y/n kissed Levi's neck knowing perfectly well where his sweet spot is. The wave of pleasure made Levi's legs weak. Y/n pressed him against the wall and sucked on the sensitive flesh leaving a red mark. Levi wrapped his legs around Y/n's waist and grinded against him.

-Ngha~ Y/n hurry~- Levi managed to pant out. Y/n opened the door to the room and carried Levi to the bed shutting the door behind him. They kissed and fell on the bed. Levi unbuttoned Y/n shirt while Y/n was undoing Levi's pants. In the blink of an eye both of them were naked. Y/n was kissing and biting Levis nipples, Levi was pulling him closer by his hair. They were hungry for each other. Y/n went down and took the head of Levis cock in his mouth and sucked on it gently.

-Ahn~ - moaned Levi arching his back when Y/n took the rest of his cock in his mouth and sucked on it. Levi was moaning and begging Y/n to not to stop. But Y/n, being the tease he is, stopped pleasuring Levi and kissed the other side of Levi's neck. Levi pulled him closer moaning loudly when another hickey appeared on his neck. Y/n stroked their cock's together kissing Levi.

-Enough of this hng~ F-fuck me Y/n ...-said Levi, his eyes clouded with lust.

-I haven't prepared you yet.

-To hell with preparing! I need your dick in my ass now. – Y/n didn't argue. He lined up his cock with Levi's entrance and pushed it in. Levi felt strong pain and screamed, but didn't stop Y/n. He relaxed as much as he could and took all of Y/n's cock in his ass. Y/n stayed still for few seconds to let Levi adjust.

-Move~- moaned Levi rocking his hips. Y/n groaned and started to thrust his hips in and out at steady pace. Soon it wasn't enough for Levi.

-F-ahn~F-faster~~- he moaned in Y/n's ear. Y/n replied with harder and faster thrusts. Both males were moaning in pure bliss. Levi screamed in pleasure when Y/n's cock found his's prostate.

-Hit there again~Please~~Hahgn~-Levi was a moaning mess. Y/n aimed at his prostate and hit it dead on fastening his thrusts. By now Levi was screaming for Y/n to bang him as hard and fast as he could. All of those lewd sounds from Levis mouth and ass turned Y/n more than anything. He fucked Levi with animalistic speed.

-Fuck fuck fuck I'm cuming!- screamed Levi clawing at Y/n's back. Y/n grabbed his cock and pumped it in fast pace matching his thrusts. Levi screamed Y/n's name one last time and cumed hard on their stomachs. Y/n gave Levi's ass few more thrusts before he cumed. Levi shivered when he felt Y/n's cum spilling in his ass. Y/n pulled out and fell on the bed next to Levi. He cuddled up to Y/n.

-I love you.- said Levi. Y/n's eyes widened, then he smiled.

-I love you too.

They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Extended ending

-Are you sure you want to do this? You won't be a prince anymore. – said Levi to his lover.

-It's the only way I can leave with you without my father going on a rampage. –Levi nodded at Y/n's words. They killed a prisoner, who was sentenced to death by the king, and cut off his head. Then they dressed him as Y/n and left it in the bushes near the harbor.

-All done. – said Y/n and wrapped his arm around Levi's waist. Levi leaned on Y/n's shoulder and smiled. Then they got on the ship and took off late at night. Nobody could separate them now. Y/n belong to Levi and Levi to Y/n.