Neko!Male!Reader x Fem!Levi

I had no idea what to write, so here it is. It's quite late here, so the story might be crappy. I hope someone will like it though. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Levia huffed and grabbed her purse. She was done with work for today. After driving home and opening the door she went to the kitchen to make some tea. She sighed and poured hot water into the cup. Then she went to the living room with her tea and sat on the couch. Normally the peace and quiet in the house would put her at ease so she could rest after whole day in the office. But lately she felt lonely and this quiet was slowly becoming unbearable.
The fact that Levia was a strong and collected woman wasn't helping. Many guys were scared of her or they thought they weren't worthy of her time. Little did they know that she would give them a chance. As long as they would be willing to build a relationship with her and treat her right she would take them. But at the same time the longing wasn't strong enough to make her desperate enough to listen to her friend Erwina and try online dating. Levia wanted a boyfriend, not some creep or pervert.
Suddeny she heard the ringtone of her phone. Levia pressed the green button.
-Hey Levia - she heard Hanji's voice in the speaker. He was the owner of a shelter, where abandoned nekos ans inus lived. Levia rubbed her temple and sighed.
-What do you want Four-eyes?
-I know you have plenty of work, but I'm calling all of my friends. My shelter has to be closed. I'm trying to find home for the pets, if I won't be able to they will be put down. Please visit the shelter in free time. - Levia heard him out and thought about it for a while. A pet seemed to be a  good idea. Maybe she wouldn't be so lonely anymore.

Time skip

Levia's POV

On Saturday I got into my car and drove to Hanji's shelter. It wasn't far from my home. I parked my car and got out, then made my way inside. Hanji was sitting at the desk and smiled when he saw her.
-Levia.- he said.- I'm glad you made it.
-Yeah. Let's get this over with.-I said. Hanji's eyes saddened.-What is it?
-Truth to be told...I have only one pet left. But I don't know if you would take him.
-Why?
-He was brought back many times, because he is getting angry easily and doesn't trust people.  Before he got here he was homeless for four years. From what I know he was abused when he was young. It would be hard to get to him. - I looked up at him.
-Lead the way.
Hanji nodded and walked with me to neko's cage. He was laying on his bed and staring into the ceiling.
-Y/n?-said Hanji softly. Neko looked at him slowly.-I brough someone. This is Levia, she wants to adopt you.
-For how long? Three days? A week? We both know how it will end. Better call the vet already.
-Y/n please, give her a chance. What do you have to lose?-Y/n seemed to think for a long moment before he answered.
-Good question... Apparently nothing. Fine, I'll go.
Hanji smiled and opened the cage. Y/n stood up and stretched. I had a good view at his handsome face. He had black hair with matching ears and tail. When he stretched, his shirt went a bit up and I could see his abs. I looked away before I could blush visibly. Y/n walked up to the door and stepped out of his cage. Hanji handed me the papers I needed to sign. Once I did Hanji gave me a list of things Y/n needed.
-Shall we go shopping? - I asked when me and Y/n made our way to my car.
-Whatever. Do as you please.-he answered and got in to the passenger's seat. I sighed and drove in silence. Once we got there we went to the shop. Y/n was following me all the time and didn't show any interest even in collars. I chose a black one with silver chain. I put it in the basket and took him to the toy section. Y/n looked around but didn't touch anything. I showed him some toys but he wasn't interested. I decided to buy them anyway. He rolled his eyes and followed me to the cash. I payed for all the things and walked up to him.
I put the collar on his neck. It suited him perfectly.
-You look good.-I said and smiled. He just looked away and walked to the car.We drove home. Once we entered the house I let him look around a bit, and I went to the kitchen to make some tea. He came back shortly and sat at the table. I placed a cup before him and joined him at the table with a cup for me.

Time skip

Slowly the night came. I was making my bed. Y/n in the other hand, layed on the floor in his cat form. I wanted to pick him up but he hissed at me.
-You can sleep with me in the bed.-I said. He changed in human form.
-Are you sure?
-Yes. You are home now and I'm not going to give up on you. I want you to be happy.
We layed together on the bed. At first there was a lot of space between us, but then Y/n nuzzled me and purred. I smiled and brought him close to me. We fell asleep this way.

Time skip -few months later

3rd POV

Levia and Y/n got along quickly. She was patient and caring and in return Y/n was cooking and waiting for her to come home from work. Both grew to love each other and it wasn't long before Y/n confessed. Levia wasn't lonely anynore and Y/n had someone eho cared for him. Bot of them needed each other and everybody could see Levia was happier. And indeed, she was happy when she was falling asleep in Y/n's arms and waking up next to him every day. They completed each other and nothing could break the bond they were connected with.