Bully!Levi x Bullied!Male!Reader

I want to thank Ayathecrazykiller for this idea. I'm posting it today like I promissed. I made it a bit angsty...Does anybody have any requests? If so, please make sure I didn't write something similar in part one. Enjoy.

3rd POV

The ringing of an alarm clock woke up a young man. He groaned hearing the sound he hated with passion. It was a sign of the beginning of a new day. New day of tortures in school. Y/n was a smart guy. He learned new things quickly and almost without any effort. His great memory helped him on tests and he didn't have to study a lot like his classmates. Many were jealous for that reason, others just called him nerd. Even though he didn't look like a typical nerd. He was good looking and played basketball. But still it was not enough for others to accept him as their friend. Especially Levi, the biggest bully in their class.

So like I said, Y/n woke up in a bad mood. He couldn't remember the last time he smiled. After years of being bullied and mistreated by other people he just stopped caring. He couldn't feel a thing anymore, pain was his best friend. He looked at his wrists and forearms. They had multiple cuts and scars on them. Y/n only sighted and dressed up. He made sure to wear something long-sleeved. After breakfast he hopped in his car and drove to school.

Soon he was there. He got out of the vehicle slowly. Y/n went straight to his classroom and sat at his desk. Few minutes after him the rest of his classmates got there too. His ears were sensitive to Levi's voice. Once Y/n heard he was in the same room as Levi he was always ready for a punch or shove. There was a time when Y/n had a crush on Levi, but during the years of bullying it was replaced with hatred. Nobody knew that Y/n had enough of all of this and signed up to the boxing club. The coach of the basketball team had nothing against it, after all Y/n was his top gun.

Time skip

Y/n went to his locker after his first lesson. Suddenly someone shoved him against the lockers. Y/n knew who it was and didn't even react. It always looked the same.

-Hello smartass – said Levi with unpleasant smile on his face.

-What do you want?-asked Y/n. He received a hard punch to his jaw.

-That's not how you talk to me. As for your question, I had to see how my punching bag is doing today. – answered Levi and kicked Y/n's stomach. Y/n felt blood in his mouth. Levi punched him few more times and left. Y/n fell on the floor panting heavily. He couldn't breathe from all the pain he received today, not to mention the bruises from previous day. When he managed to catch his breath he stood up and went to the bathroom to clean his face up. Once he was done he left for another lesson.

Levi's POV

It's not that I hate Y/n, no. Actually I have opposite feeling for him. But if someone found out I was gay all my reputation would be gone. Y/n didn't put up a fight, nor said a word, so probably he can handle it. Also he showed me I could do whatever I wanted and he wouldn't say a word. I didn't want to do this, but on a freshman year older guys bullied Y/n, and I needed to show everybody that I'm strong, so I tagged along. And it stayed like that for three years. After we finish this school I will confess to Y/n and apologize for everything. Now we have to get through this the way we are.

3rd POV

Y/n was after classes. Finally he was free from Levi, at least for the rest of that day. He walked in to the gym and put boxing gloves on. His new coach gave him some instructions and with that Y/n started the first day of his training.

Time skip – a month later

Y/n fell in love with boxing. The adrenaline that ran through his veins every time he was on the ring, or punched the bag was easily addicting to young man. He was fighting with a smile on his face. He couldn't get tired of this, one punch fueled another. After two hours of practice all of his stress was gone. His shoulders felt so light. It was an amazing feeling.

On Monday Levi walked up to Y/n again with the intention of beating him up. When he tried to shove him, Y/n didn't move. Levi put some more pressure on his back, but Y/n only smirked. He felt the adrenaline. Y/n turned to face confused Levi. The shorter teen tried to punch Y/n. What he didn't expect was the fact that he ducked the hit and punched Levi in the jaw so hard, that he feel on the floor.

-Don't touch me, nor talk to me ever again.-said Y/n in cold tone. Levi's heart broke when he saw pure hatred in his eyes. Y/n left Levi on the floor and walked to his next lesson.

Time skip

That day changed everything. Y/n was feared, not only in class, but in whole school. Girls were flirting with him, popular students wanted to hang around with him. Y/n ignored all of them. None of them helped when Y/n was bullied, and now they're acting like his friends. Y/n despised them and he wasn't afraid to tell them that. They destroyed his self-esteem earlier, now they are complementing him. For Y/n all of them was just a bunch of useless suck-ups.

Levi tried to get Y/n's attention. He wanted to apologize and fix what he broke. But Y/n didn't trust people at all, nor wanted to socialize. Not that he needed to. The more he barked at everybody the more popular with ladies he was. Levi wanted Y/n to be his, but he was scared of the fire in his eyes. But still he tried to figure out how to get to him. He thought that sending anonymous letter to Y/n will be a good idea. So he described all his feelings on the paper and put it in Y/n's locker. Y/n read the letter and easily figured out who was the author. He put the letter back in the locker and went home. Levi thought all would be fine. Oh, how wrong he was.

Time skip

Y/n's POV

It was Levi. I recognized his handwriting and the situations we both were in. Years earlier I would be happy about this, but now I can't understand him. I will make him see what had he done to me, and how bad it all hurt me. Now my heart is just some muscle that pumps the blood in my veins, there's no feelings in there. Especially not for Levi.

Time skip

Levi's POV

I was in school earlier to talk to Y/n. My eyes widened when I saw him. His hair was combed nicely, and what caught my eye was that he wore a t-shirt. I had no idea Y/n was so ripped. But my heart sunk when I saw the scars on his wrists and forearms. He walked up to me and crossed his arms.

-I believe you sent me a letter yesterday. – I nodded in response.- I have to admit it was beautiful, but do you really thought it will fix three years of destroying my days and making me feel like shit every day?

- Y/n, listen...

-No. You will be the one listening here. Few years earlier I would be all yours if you only let me know you wanted me. But now I won't trust anybody. I will be alone for the rest of my life because I'm afraid of people and being hurt by the person I loved. That's right Levi, I used to love you. Those scars I have on my wrists were done because of you. Now they will remind me about all of the pain you caused.

-Please...-I was crying my eyes out by now- I love you. – I tried to hold him but he stepped back.

-You say you love me, yet your reputation was more important than me. I will leave the country after graduation so you will never see me again.

I fell to my knees crying. Y/n looked down at me and left without a word. I fucked up badly. I ruined every single chance we could be happy together. Please Y/n ...forgive me and come back to me...