Seme Male Reader x Castiel x Crowley

I'm sorry, I'm not done with getting better yet.

Cas's POV

I looked at a young man before me. I was his guardian angel. He was sitting on the floor in the dark room. I saw all of his life, I know what he's been through. I know how broken his soul was. He was cutting his forearm and watching the blood flowing out of his wounds. Tears were flowing out of his eyes. He was asking if finally something good will happen to him. Or what has he done to deserve all of this. I wanted to answer him so bad, but I was ordered not to. He was important. Heaven had plans for him.

So here I was, standing before him. He couldn't see me. He looked deep in thought for a good minute before he stood up and got a piece of paper and a pen. He was thinking again, then got angry and tore the paper.

-Who cares what will happen to me? All my friends left me and the one I loved betrayed me. What's the point? – he said, almost whispered. His voice was hoarse from crying and yelling he did before. Do humans really suffer so much just from being fooled? If so, why do others act like this? I don't understand.

He took the blade he used before and placed it on his desk. He took something out of his drawer. I knew what it was, I saw it a lot lately. Cocaine. He put a portion of it on the desk. I saw it was bigger than before. He took all of it at once. Then he dragged the blade on his right, then left wrist. Blood was flowing out, very much of it. I knew what was going on. He took the cocaine to bleed out faster. I was watching him. His body went limp on the chair he was sitting on. I saw his soul, this broken piece of soul that left in him. He looked at me.

-Who are you?-he asked.

-My name is Castiel. I'm your guardian. And I'm here to take you to Heaven.

-I thought those who committed suicide can't get there.- he chucked darkly.

-Not you. You are chosen to be the angel of revenge.

-So it was all planned, huh? All of this suffering I had to go through? Who gave Heaven the right to decide about me?

-Good question. – said Crowley. I didn't even know when he appeared. I took my angel blade out.- Easy there Cas. I'm here for that boy here. He could make a perfect demon. My second in command, for example.

-What? – I said dumbfounded. Crowley smiled widely in response.

-You didn't really think only Heaven was interested in him, did you? I had my eyes on him for a while. I'm astonished with how long he managed to carry on through the shit you put on his shoulders. I want him. I will give you everything you want Y/n. A palace? Done. Dream car? All yours. Personal Harem? Done. Whatever you want is yours.

-What if I want a crown? – asked Y/n looking at Crowley with dull eyes. Crowley was dumbfounded for a second. Y/n saw his hesitation and made a step towards me. – Fine! – yelled Crowley making him stop. – Long live the king. –he said bowing. Y/n turned his back on me and walked up to Crowley.

-What are you doing Y/n? You can have a peaceful time in Heaven. Just come with me.

-I will quote the founder of Hell. It's better to be a king in Hell, than a soldier in Heaven. After all, Heaven destroyed me before I even was there. I will let Hell fix me then.

- Where to, my Lord? – Said Crowley smiling slightly.

- First, let's pay a visit to few people I know. Then...- he thought for a second - You said something about harem, right?